chapter 60 .

Hello everyone.

Hopefully this is going to be a last chapter. I'm so thankful to each and every reader I never thought I would get such a good response.

Thank you everyone.

And please do share your honest reviews about this story .

         ********************

Third person pov .

  At merchant's house , mahi had got married with mishaal . Azaad and reena was back from their trip .

   Rocky and fifi had to move Bangalore , Rashid and Rabia returned back to uae , emmaad and Saba returned to uk , and zafaar and Ashley also went back  to usa .

It was empty at the merchant's house . Bhabhi where's azaad call him we have to do cake cutting ? Bhaijaan has to sleep ? Ayesha asked .

   Let him be , don't worry they all are busy in their lives zulfi's mom replied .

  Yeah that's true , I mean at the end it's just us , few months earlier there was so much happiness , when they all were together here goher's mom replied .

Now they all are busy zulfi's mom said .

When was the last time you spoke with zulfi ? Ayesha asked .

Maybe two weeks ago zulfi's mom replied .

Well we can't blame her , she's so busy with her baby goher's mom said .

Oh really so busy that she forgot her father's birthday, Javed sahab hates party , he just wanted to celebrate with his children ,

                armaan is always busy in business, Daisy is never here , azaad and Reena are busy in moving out , Rabia and Saba haven't called in a month , zulfi's mom said .

Zafi hasn't called me since he went back to America Zafaar's mom said .

   We gave up our life for this kids ,but look at them suddenly they are so busy , that they can't even ask us how are we ? Ayesha said .

   It's just my goh , who's with us he never left us , he comes to meet me every morning zulfi's mum said .

True bhabhi , goher is a gem he meets everyone in the morning and asks if they are okay or not , he was the first person who got married, but he always stayed with us , and touchwood we have Aaliya Ayesha said .

      ************************

   Mishaal are you ready ? Mahi asked . Why ? Are we going somewhere ? Mish asked.

  What the hell yaar i told you in the morning, that tonight we have go and meet Javed uncle it's his birthday mahi said .

Oh that's the reason you came home early ,I thought you came early so we can spend sometime together mish said .

     Don't taunt me unnecessarily get ready I'm waiting in the car mahi said and picked us his car keys .

You know what I don't feel alright I'm not coming with you mishaal said .

Don't do this yaar , not now at atleast mahi said .

    I'm not coming, don't force me I'm not interested,anyways no-ones going, why are you going ? Mishaal asked.

  Exactly no one is here , I have to be there for him , he's like a Father to me mahi said .

Exactly he's like a father not your real father , don't go mish said .

Mahi just stared at her and then looked away and walked out .

**********************

R : yess what's up ?