chapter 49 .

Hello everyone .

************************************

     I really don't understand what kind of place is this ? Azaad asked looking out of his window , it was dark in kgf , zulfi's family were infront of the big black gate .

       And the gate was opened for them . Vanaram was standing there to welcome them .

     Everyone one was in confusion and they were looking at each other , mahi I think this the place we were looking for maj said .

   Which place ? Mahi asked in confusion . The living hell , you remembered we got a tip about illegal mines , this is it , I'm sure maj said .

    This is not the time to discuss this , let's just wait until Rocky is alright let's go in Rashid said .

      Vanaram took them towards the palace , Aaliya and Daisy were in complete awe , indeed it was a beautiful palace between this dusty mines .

     I can't believe Fifi lives here goher said.  They quickly went inside and saw people waiting in living hall .they all quickly got up from ground and stood up and joined their hands in front of them .

        Zulfi's family was in confusion , they had no Idea who this people were, and why were they joining their hands in front of them .

      Before they could say anything , they heard rocky's scream . Rocky was continuously screaming in pain .

    Where is Rocky ? Ayesha asked while crying. Please come with me vanaram said and guided them to rocky's bedroom .

   All of them quickly rushed in and saw zulfi sitting next to Rocky and sobbing .

      Emma's pushed everyone and went next to Rocky and quickly removed his bandage from his chest and examined him .

      Azaad quickly went and pulled zulfi in big hug .  Armaan , zaf  , goher , maj surrounded zulfi .

     Rocky screamed again , as soon mahi heard him screaming mahi went next to him and took his hand in his hand .

    Rocky mere bhai , kuch nhi hua tujhe , bas tu thik hai , sab thik ho jayega hum sab yahi hai mahi said .

     Emmad quickly unpacked his suitcase and removed his equipments .

Every one please go outside , I need to stitch his wound , wait outside please and zulfi call the guy who did this bandage I need assistance emmad said in hurried tone .

    Everyone nodded and went outside , azaad holded zulfi tightly and walked her outside .

      Mahi was still holding rocky's hand . Mahi wait outside emmaad said .

   No I'm not leaving him mahi said .
Mahi he's going to be okay I just have to disinfect his wound and stitch him , he's going to be alright emmaad said .

    I'm not leaving my brother , I'll be here ,you do what you have to do mahi said .

     Emmaad stared at him for few seconds , yes sir , what should I do ? The man asked , who earlier treated Rocky .

      How did this happened ? Maj asked to zulfi . I have no idea zulfi replied .

     What's going on here ? Why is Rocky here ? What are you both doing at this place ? What does Rocky has to do with this gold mines ? Maj bombarded questions on her.

         Maj shut your fu*king mouth can't you see what she's going through ? Rashid yelled .

     Don't ask me to shut up ! Do you have any idea what this place is,this a living hell for the people , you have no idea what happens here !!! Maj said angrily .