chapter 34 .

Hello everyone

Now thing's are gonna get serious.

***************************

            As usual Rocky and Fifi were sitting together in the back seat , with their hands interwined . 

             Azaad and Reena were just smiling at each other , azaad was so impressed when he saw Reena throwing bricks at goons.

               Our trip didn't last long Daisy said .
Yeah it had mahi's evil eye , he was heartbroken that you didn't take him with y'all armaan Said .

           Kal exam hai ? Rocky asked . And zulfi nodded  . Aaj jaise Kamal ko dhoya tha waise Vishal ko bhi dho Dena Rocky said .

              Why is goher calling me ? I think they have reached home azaad said and attended his call.

A: whatsup ?

G: there is someone here for Reena and Rocky on our gate .

A: okay we are almost there.

There is someone waiting for you both azaad said while looking at Reena and Rocky ,

      Reena and Rocky looked at eachother . What's wrong ? zulfi asked to Rocky .

      No idea Rocky replied. 

    Armaan stopped car out of his gate .  Reena exited the car and saw Andrew and Daya , she understood her good time was ended .

      Rocky also followed Reena and saw Daya and Andrew .

        Yahan kya karre ho ? Call toh kardete aane ke pehle Rocky asked .

     ( What are you doing here? You could've informed before coming here)

      It's time Rocky,  you have to go.        K G.F tomorrow  daya said .

     Reena was looking at him in shock .

         And Reena your father wants you back at home as soon as possible Andrew said .

             Reena had tears formed in her eyes , okay you guys go I'll bring Reena with me , Rocky said .

          You both have 2 hours meet us at airport Andrew said and left .

    Reena and Rocky was frozen at their place , they both were not ready to leave their loves .

      Rocky you have a choice , don't go to kgf and stay here with Fifi Reena said .

               I don't have a choice Reena , I have to go to kgf and I will Rocky replied .

            Rocky I know you promised your mother, but she's not here , fifi is here alive and she needs you Reena said. 

                    Mere promise ke beech mein koi bhi nhi aasakta Reena , koi bhi nahi Rocky said .

      ( No one can come between me and my promise , no one )

    Something's wrong , they both look worried armaan said.

   Should I go and ask ? Azaad asked .

No wait for them Daisy said.

        Zulfi was very anxious , she was just taking deep breaths . Rocky and Reena came back to car , an azaad saw Reena wiping her tears .

    Are you okay Reena ? Is everything alright? Azaad asked in a worried tone .
             Reena just nodded , kuch emergency hogayi hai uski family , uske dad ne mujhe aur usse Aaj hi bangalore bulaya hai hum 2 ghante mein niklenge Rocky said .