11 - Dark Waters

Flashback - Time of the Dark Curse...

Captain Hook sailed aboard the Jolly Roger with his crew, he was watching his crew work on deck, "Bring her about, men!" Captain Hook shouted.

"Look alive! Pick up the pace!" The new first mate said.

"Mr Smee wouldn't have stood for this, Jolly Roger is the fastest ship in the realm," Captain Hook slapped the rail, "Hey!" He yelled and the crew looked at him, "So why does it have the slowest crew?!" Captain Hook shouted.

"They're tired," An unfamiliar voice said.

"Who dares defy me?" Captain Hook asked.

"I do," A crew member who wasn't a part of the crew said.

"Appears you have a stowaway," Two crew members grabbed the stowaway, "Who are you and how did you get aboard my ship?" Captain Hook asked and he swung himself over to the stowaway using one of the ropes from the ship.

"I am... No one," The stowaway said.

Captain Hook chuckled, "Right," He said.

"Just a man who's come to ask you one simple question," The stowaway said.

"Aye, well... Better make it a good one because, it's gonna be your last," Captain Hook said as he took out his sword, pointing it at the stowaway.

"Is getting revenge against the Dark One worth all the time you've spent chasing it?" He asked them.

"I'll let you know after I've skinned myself a crocodile, but first... I'll just have to settle for you," Captain Hook said.

"Narwhale! Starboard-bow!" A crew member yelled.

"Don't move," Captain Hook said to the stowaway.

The pirate captain went to the edge of the ship and saw something that resembled a sea monster swimming beneath the Jolly Roger.

"Sea monster! Man the cannons! Bring her about! On the double!" Captain Hook shouted as he grabbed a harpoon the couple stood on the edge of the ship, holding the ropes, and threw it at the monster, but nothing happened, "That's impossible," The pirate captain said.

"I assure you it's quite possible, that's no sea monster," The stowaway said as he stood between the couple.

"What does that mean? What the devil are you up to?" Captain Hook asked him.