36 - Where Bluebirds Fly

In the mining tunnels with Regina, Aleena and Zelena, "This is exactly why I told you not to come down here," Regina said.

Zelena scoffed, "Are you implying that this is my fault?" Zelena said.

"Oh, I'm not implying anything. I'm saying it. If you had just listened to me, we wouldn't be trapped a half a mile under Storybrook," Regina said.

"And if you hadn't crashed my party, I'd be wiping the mine floor with the Black Fairy by now," Zelena said.

"Oh, I wouldn't be so sure about that. She's the most powerful evil we've ever faced," Aleena said.

"Which is why I was launching a sneak attack," Zelena said.

"Yeah, without the one weapon we know can defeat her," Aleena said.

"You may need a fairy wand. Emma and Elaine may need a fairy wand. I don't," Zelena said.

"Is that what this is about... You proving you're better than all of us?" Regina asked.

Aleena scoffed, "This is ridiculous, I'm meant to be with my stepsisters, planning one of their weddings," Aleena said.

"No. It's about stopping the woman who threatened my baby," Zelena said.

"Yeah. On your own. Why does it matter so much, Zelena? Why do you have to be better than everyone else?" Aleena asked.

Zelena smiled softly, "Because I am. Now, I'm going to find the Black Fairy and destroy her before she finds us. So, unless you want the rest of these mines to come crashing down on top of us, don't try to stop me," Zelena said.

"Zelena..." Regina said but Zelena ignored her and walked off and Regina followed after her.

"Following the crazy witch into the Black Fairies den... Okay..." Aleena muttered and followed after them.

The three women kept walking through the mining tunnels, "Zelena!" Regina called out.

"This isn't going to end well, let's go home," Aleena said.

"I told you, you're not stopping me," Zelena said.

Aleena saw something on the wall, "Wait," Aleena said.

"What?" Zelena said and she looked to see fairy crystals on the walls.

"Fairy crystals... And it's just the beginning of a vein," Aleena explained.

Regina grunts as she broke a piece off the wall, "Well, at least now we know why the Black Fairy's holed up down here," Regina said.

"What would she want with all that light magic?" Zelena asked.

The Black Fairy appeared with Gideon, "That's the thing. I'm not interested in light magic," She saw Regina, "So, you're the big bad Evil Queen who cast my curse. No wonder it was such a pathetic failure," The Black Fairy looked at Aleena, "Hello, dearie," The Black Fairy said.

"Is that so?" Regina said as she made a fireball.

The Black Fairy chuckled, "Gideon," Gideon blasted Regina and Aleena back with his magic when they tried to intervene as the Black Fairy looked at Zelena, "So, does this mean you're here to take me up on my offer then?" The Black Fairy said.

"Afraid not. See, I'm stronger than my sister and I came down here to do one thing kill you," Zelena said.

"Not today," The Black Fairy said and dropped rocks from the ceiling of the tunnel in front of Zelena and ran off.

Zelena turned to face Regina, "You keep him busy. She messed with the wrong witch," Zelena said and took off after the Black Fairy.

"Zelena!" Aleena called out.