28 - True Feelings (Original Ep: Page 23)

At Elaine's and Killian's house, Killian and Evangeline were inside, sitting by the fireplace, Killian was looking at a dreamcatcher showing his memories of ignoring Priscilla and killing Robert as he prepared to burn it.

"You seriously want to do this?" Evangeline asked.

"I can't tell her, love, not now, not with our engagement," Killian said.

"Killian, you need to trust her," Evangeline said.

Elaine and Emma walked in with Devon in the pram, "Thank..." Elaine began to say, Evangeline and Killian looked at her and stood up and she saw the dreamcatcher in Killian's hands, she noticed the images, "It was you," Elaine said.

Killian walked over to her, "Elaine, let me explain," Killian said.

"No, it seems very clear to me," Elaine said.

"I swear to you and Emma, I wanted to tell you both," Killian said.

"I'm going to give you three some space..." Evangeline said and disappeared in grey smoke.

"I swear to you I wanted to tell you. I tried. But then you found that ring, and I just couldn't bear to ruin that happiness," Killian said.

"How could you do this?!" Elaine asked.

Emma stayed silent as she picked up her nephew and headed upstairs, "I've been asking ourselves the same question, and all I can say is that I was a broken man for a very long time, and I did horrendous things," Killian said

"I'm not talking about that," Elaine took the dreamcatcher, "I'm talking about this," Elaine exhaled sharply then looked at Killian, "You were about to burn your own memories. Why would you do that?" Elaine asked.

"Because I was ashamed, Elaine, and scared of losing you and I couldn't face it," Killian said.

"And you really think that would happen after everything we've been through? The curses? Everything?!" Elaine asked.

"You tell me how am I supposed to sit across from your father at a table and look him in the eye after what I've done?" Killian said.

"I'm not saying it would be easy. You know him. You know he would forgive you. That's who he is!" Elaine said.