17 - Changelings

A novice nun ran down a service tunnel and ran into Mr Gold, "There's nowhere to hide from me, dearie," Mr Gold said.

"Whatever you're doing, Mother Superior won't let you get away with it," The nun said.

Mr Gold magically tied her up, "That wingless glowworm won't stop me. None of you will," Mr Gold said.

The Evil Queen walked in, "What is it between you and fairies? You never have told me why you despise them so much," The Evil Queen said.

"What are you doing here?" Mr Gold asked.

The Evil Queen chuckled, "Oh, isn't it obvious? I came to join in the fun. Oh, I thought you'd be happier to see me despite you changing my plans last night," The Evil Queen said.

"And I will be, once you've taken care of that problem we discussed," Mr Gold said.

"Oh, you mean Zelena," She laughed, "You don't really expect me to kill my own flesh and blood for you?" The Evil Queen said.

"Well, that depends on how serious you are about these new beginnings you say you want because I think one of them involves me," Mr Gold said.

"Why should I believe you've at long last gotten over Callie?" The Evil Queen asked.

"Because I've finally come to my senses. Callie won't accept me for who I really am. I know you never really wanted to rule alone. Well, you no longer have to. There's just one tiny speck of green in your way. That being said, if you don't mind, I have my own problems to attend to," Mr Gold said.

"Which is what, exactly?" The Evil Queen said.

"I'm gonna send a message via fairy. You inspired me," Mr Gold said as he threw a potion over the novice nun, ageing her.

 You inspired me," Mr Gold said as he threw a potion over the novice nun, ageing her

♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥

The novice nun had been taken to hospital, "So?" Emma asked Mother Superior as Elaine sat on a chair with Devon in her arms, "It was the Dark One with the Evil Queen. They're together," Mother Superior said.

"I used magic like that when I was the Dark One to speed up Zelena's pregnancy, and the Evil Queen used a similar version on me," Elaine said as she looked at Devon and Killian placed his hand on her shoulder.

"This is about me..." They looked at Callie as she walked up with Belle, "Rumpel's going to do the same thing so that he can use the Shears of Destiny to cut our son's ties to his fate. And then, when that happens, he can take him from me, he can corrupt him, or even worse," Callie said as she placed her hands on her stomach.

"If that truly is his plan, then why would he announce it to us? And why help Elaine yesterday just to do to someone else?" Killian asked.

"Because he wants me to know what he's doing. He's trying to scare me so that I'll go back to him, which I won't do, I can't do. There has to be a way to stop him," Callie said.