40 - The Song in your Heart

At the Sheriff's Station, the Swan twins were at Elaine's desk both of them looking at photos from their childhood with Katy when Henry and Julia walked in pushing their baby brother in his pram, "Mom, Aunt Em," The Mills twins said.

"Hey, let us guess, you're here to talk us out of going up against the Black Fairy," Emma said.

"No, we're here to tell you two, you're doing the right thing," Henry asked.

"Really?" Elaine and Emma said in surprise.

"It's what I've been doing all day... Making it so you're both... Not truly alone," Julia said with a smile.

"I don't understand," Elaine said.

"Don't worry about it," Julia picked Devon up and handed him to Elaine, "Just say see you later to Devon, we need you back with us, mom," Julia said.

Elaine took Devon and looked at them, "Kids... It might... We might..." Elaine said worriedly.

"I believe in you two," Julia said.

"Me too," Henry said.

"Really?" The Swan twins said.

"We all got nightmares in our dreams. We look for someone to believe in us. And show us the way. And make it okay. The world can be dangerous," Julia sang as she smiled at them.

Henry took Devon from Elaine, "There's something so rare in your veins. Not a single thing I would change. And oh, if you only knew how I see you. Would you come alive again, alive again? I, I need you to understand," Julia sang as she took hold of her mother's and Aunt's hand and she pulled them out of the office gently while Henry watched them.

"I don't mind your shadows. 'Cause they disappear in the light. I don't mind your shadows. 'Cause, they look a lot like mine," Their hands glowed gold as they held hands and spread across the town, "And listen to me, it's okay to be afraid. Just walk like you're never alone. I don't mind your shadows. Your shadows, Mama, I don't," Julia sang with a smile.

Julia released their hands and she waved her wand to replay the lives of Esme, Emily and Eleanor in fast mode of falling in love with Killian, "Pictures in our head. Of what we're supposed to be. Measuring ourselves, but where is the love? Where is the love? The world got us wondering, wondering. I, I need you to understand," Julia sang as she cancelled her magic.

Julia turned back to her mother and aunt, "That I don't mind your shadows. 'Cause they disappear in the light. And I don't mind your shadows. 'Cause, they look a lot like mine," Julia placed her hands together over her heart, "And listen to me, it's okay to be afraid. Just walk like you're never alone. And I don't mind your shadows. Your shadows, Mama, I don't," Julia sang.

She placed her hands on her head as she backed away from them as she remember Regina putting her and Henry through therapy when they were younger"And all these voices in our head. Well, they keep screaming louder and louder. But they won't pull us under," Julia sang as she looked at them.

"Mama, I don't mind your shadows. 'Cause they disappear in the light," She smiled brightly at them, "And I don't mind your shadows. 'Cause, they look a lot like mine. And listen to me, it's okay to be afraid," She walked closer to them, "Just walk like you're never alone. And I don't mind your shadows. Your shadows, Mama, I don't," Julia sang softly.