38 - The Black Fairy

Storybrooke...

Aleena, Sebastian, David and Killian arrived at Granny's diner, still looking for the wand and they found Regina looking through themselves, "Finally! Would you please do something about her?" Granny said.

"I told you, it's important," Regina said.

"So, is my lunch rush," Granny said.

"Alright, people, let's tear this place apart. Let's find that wand," Sebastian said and they join in searching for the wand.

They were coming empty and David and Killian looked at the Jukebox, "Jukebox?" David said.

"Jukebox," Killian said.

They walked over to the Jukebox, pushing it forward and they found a loose floorboard, they lift it off and found the wand under the loose floorboard.

They all gathered in the middle of the room with the piece of the wand, "That's it. The other half, please," Regina said as she held out her hand.

"Well, hang on just a second. How do we know that you are actually you?" Killian said.

 How do we know that you are actually you?" Killian said

"Because it's me," Regina said.

"Wait. No. Killian's right. We should have a safe word or something. How do we know you're not the Black Fairy?" Aleena said.

The Black Fairy walked in, "Because I am," The Black Fairy said.

"Right. Sorry, I doubted you, love," Killian said as he handed the other piece to Regina.

 Sorry, I doubted you, love," Killian said as he handed the other piece to Regina

"That wand won't do you any good... Not without the Saviours around. Now, give it here," The Black Fairy said.

"Unh-unh. My town, my rules. And you're not getting this without a fight," Regina said.

The Black Fairy sighed, "I was hoping you'd say that. You know, I've done so many dark things in my life, but I've never had a chance to kill a queen," The Black Fairy said.

"And I've never killed a fairy," Regina said.

With that, she and the Black Fairy disappeared outside onto the street, "I know you think you own this town, but I invented it... All of it," The Black Fairy said.