003

Su-jin:

IT WAS CLEANING TIME NOW AT SCHOOL and everyone has been all around the school cleaning like usual. Well the students that is. I was with On-jo and I-sak outside talking and laughing with each other as we went to grab mops. We passed by Su-hyeok, Cheong-san and Gyeong-su as we were walking away. I smiled at them and waved as us girls left them to do whatever they wanted.

We eventually made it inside the school and started mopping around the hallways. We were talking and laughing the whole time with each other. This was the one time of the day besides lunch where we get to talk freely with each other all around the school.

I had left to get another bucket of water, passing by Ji-min and Hyo-ryung on the way. We greeted each other and went back to what we were doing. I was reaching for a bucket that was on the top shelf but it was too high for me. I was about to get something to climb on until a hand reached from behind me and grabbed the bucket. I turned around to see Cheong-san bringing the bucket down to give it to me with Gyeong-su and Su-hyeok behind him.

"Ahh, thank you!" I said smiling, walking off until Gyeong-su ran up behind me and back hugged me, the other two following us. I smiled as he giggled then let go.

"Aish, stop being so cute." I playfully warned to him making him smile more before then waving goodbye to the others to which they returned.

I ran back to On-jo and I-sak and continued to help them mop. We finished shortly and went to put the mops and buckets away. We then ran to get our things as it was the end of the day and we can go home now.

"Oh crap! I have to meet up with Gyeong-su now. Completely forgot. I gotta go now girls." I spoke up.

"Oh, it's okay!" I-sak said then we said goodbye to each other as I ran to meet up with him. He's probably with Cheong-san right now.

I saw them in the distance walking so I quickly ran further, jumping and smacking Cheong-san upside them head. He stumbled as he then rubbed the back of his head.

"Su-jin!" Gyeong-su yelled. I smiled at him as I turned my bag to put my phone inside of it since it tends to fall out my pocket continuously.

"I heard your restaurant moved. How about a grand opening?" Gyeong-su asked hopefully as he put his arm around Cheong-san.

"We're not having one." Cheong-san retorted.

"What? Why not?" Gyeong-su whined.

Cheong-san got an alert on his phone, checking it to see that his mom texted him.

"Seriously? I told them to change the name." He mumbled.

"I heard you were." I brought up.

"We're not. The fryer hasn't even come in yet." He answered turning back to me.

"I heard it had."

"I'd know better than you, don't you think?" He responded to Gyeong-su sulking.

"My mom's impossible." He brought up before On-jo ran up to him and pushing him, making his phone fall on the ground.

"Hey. My phone!" He yelled, picking it up and making sure it was okay.

"You can't run away." On-jo stated. "Hey, gopher. Let's go have some fried chicken." She once again spoke as she handed her bag to Cheong-san to which he took slowly.

"It hasn't even opened yet." He objected.

"It has. She said she's testing out a new recipe today." She spoke, me and Gyeong-su both hitting Cheong-san's shoulders in response, him looking at both of us.