024

Su-jin:

WE'RE STILL IN THE MUSIC ROOM making the barricade but to me it seems pretty good for now. I mean, it's pretty high up and it seems sturdy. Or at least someway sturdy. As long as it gives us enough time to get to the rooftop, I don't really care what happens after.

On-jo stopped looking at the hallway through the window and walked over to us.

"I think this is good enough."

"Okay." Cheong-san replied.

"Aren't you coming over? Come over. We left a gap." Dae-su spoke to Cheong-san, On-jo, Nam-ra, Su-hyeok and I.

"Let's go." Su-hyeok stated and we followed him as he climbing over the gap first.

Nam-ra went after him and then it was me. I turned around and helped On-jo over. Lastly was Cheong-san but he wasn't moving.

"Come over here." I told him.

"Someone has to open the door." He retorted.

Shit. I forgot about that.

Dae-su let out an annoyed sigh. "Couldn't you use your head a little better?"

"It's okay. I'll open it and come over."

"Wait." Su-hyeok interrupted. "I'll go with you."

"It's okay."

"It is not okay." After he climbed over, he handed Cheong-san a chair. "Here."

I watched as they picked up more stuff and walked over to the door. They seemed to be talking about something but I couldn't really hear them. But taken from their lips, I guess they were talking about Gwi-nam again.

I continued to watch them talk but I couldn't really see what they were talking about since Su-hyeok had turned around. After that, he pushed Cheong-san to the barricade and told him to go over. I guess he's gonna be the one to open the door then.

I was gonna help him over but he jumped onto the shelf before I could reach my hand out. After that, he looked over to Su-hyeok, making me look over as well. Su-hyeok looked at us and then pulled the door open, running to the opening as the zombies ran inside. Cheong-san had jumped inside before Su-hyeok came so he could jump in without trouble.

When Su-hyeok finally made it in, he grabbed a table and pulled it over to block the opening while me and Dae-su helped. After that, Joon-yeong had played the recording of the students singing which made more zombies pool into the room and Cheong-san came to help us as well.

By now, the room was filled by zombies but there was still a lot in the hallways. The zombies that were inside the room and climbed to the top and are knocking stuff down in the process. On-jo had a hunch about the zombies in the hallways and ran to the window. I watched and saw I was right.

"Dae-su, make some noise!"

"You zombie bastards!" He screamed.

Apparently it worked because more zombies came running in but it still wasn't enough.

"Again!" I yelled.

"God." He sucked in a breath and yelled "Come here, you fucking zombies!"

I think that worked. But for good measures, On-jo grabbed a pot and started banging on it to create more noise. Soon others started doing it as well. I decided to stay against the barricade for good measures. I saw Wu-jin run over to the door to look out the window.

"Wu-jin!" I yelled.

"We can't go yet! Hang on!" He yelled back.

The others stopped making more noise and ran to the barricade as more zombies came through. I looked up and saw some trying to climb to the top. I grabbed the closets thing I could find and whacked it's head multiple times until it fell back down. The others were doing it as well on their sides.