018

Author:

WHILE THE KIDS WERE CONVERSING in their room before Cheong-san and Su-hyeok left, Min-us, Ha-ri, Min-jae. Mi-jin and Joon-sung we're planning on leaving themselves.

Mi-jin was on Joon-sung again as he looked out the window but Ha-ri was on Min-su's shoulders this time.

"This is driving me crazy. No cops or no cigarettes. Nothing."

"Really? Nobody came?"

"Let me down."

After the boys let the girls down, Ha-ri grabbed her belt and started to put it around her waist.

"Hey. What do you want me to do?" Mi-jin asked.

"We need to leave. No one's coming to save us."

Min-su and Min-jae grabbed their things and but them away as well as getting their bows ready. Mi-jin nodded and grabbed a spear she made out of a mop handle. Joon-sung stated on the floor.

"All the zombies will see us right now. Let's go at night." He complained, switching his plan once again.

"Okay. You can stay right here." Mi-jin said to him in a soft, almost baby type of voice. "Let's go out back and leave through the back gate. That's the fastest route."

"I'm going to the second floor first."

"Why?"

"My sister and her brother are both juniors. We need to check if they're there." Min-su spoke up.

"Hey. Would a zombie sit and wait at his desk in his classroom?"

"Did you see him turn?"

"He may have. There's no guarantee that he didn't."

"You little.."

"Why are you guys arguing? Just fight some more." Joon-sung butted in making the girls look at him. "Sorry."

"Come with me if you want." Ha-ri suggested and then walked away with Min-su and Min-jae following.

"She's so cool. Damn it. So annoying." Mi-jin rambled and then followed after them with Joon-sung following them.

Mi-jin ran next to Min-su and started walking next to him looking forward and giving that face that makes it obvious. Make it obvious that she wants to ask him something, so she does.

"Between you and Ha-ri, you're more persistent to find your siblings than her."

"Ha-ri's persistent about it and worrying about them but she just hides it. Plus. I have to get to my sister, and I'll be damned if I ever let anything happen to her."

Mi-jin hissed at his reply, amazed by how calm he's been the whole time he's been here. And from how firm he is with replies toward her even after getting in a fight with Ha-ri.

Min-su looked down at her through the corner of his eye and then looked forward as they were walking. Somehow they were able to make it up the stairs to class 2-5's floor without trouble. Well until now. They're now held back by zombies charging at them left and right. Mi-jin and Joon-sung tried killing a zombie while the three archers used their bows and arrows to shoot the zombies dead.

After some bickering, Mi-jin was finally able to put her spear out the zombie and stab it in the head, killing it. A zombie then ran toward them but Min-jae shot it. Ha-ri began to refill her bow, bring it up and letting loose as it flew and landed right in the zombies head. She ran toward 2-5 to see the door opened and multiple zombies inside. She looked at each one and none of them looked like Su-jin or Wu-jin.