023

Author:

HE STARED INTO HER EYES for a while before gulping again. She looked at him confused as to why he wasn't saying or doing anything. Suddenly he leaned down torwards her too fast for her to react.

Before she could say anything or move, his lips were on top of hers.

His eyes where closed and his right hand held her face while her eyes were opened in shock and her hands were kept in her lap. Su-jin felt frozen. She didn't think this would come this fast as she's still trying to realize her feelings for the boy. Although she wasn't completely sure about her feelings, she will admit the kiss made her stomach feeling like it was on a roller coaster and her heart beat faster with every second. If you would look into her eyes, you could see sparks flying through every millisecond.

She was going to kiss back but Cheong-san pulled away.

She looked at him, eyes still widened and her hands frozen in their original spot. He looked into her eyes and began to panic. He didn't know he would do it like this, let alone in an apocalypse with zombies in the hallways banging on the door. Su-jin's eyes fell soft and one of her hands gripped onto his sleeve. He tilted his head, confused, but sure enough. He had gotten his answer.

Su-jin leaned in and connected their lips for the second time. This time, she was surprising him. However, Cheong-san fell comfortable with it quickly as he closed his eyes and put his hand on her cheek again, turning his head the other way. Her left hand was still gripping his sleeve while her right had kept gripping his shirt tighter.

Both of them couldn't believe they were finally doing it, and let alone in this type of situation. But it somehow felt right to each other. Neither of them wanted to stop or pull away but they knew they had too eventually.

Their lips moving with each other in sync almost as if they were supposed to be kissing only each other and no one different. Su-jin stomach then compared to now is nothing. Her stomach felt like she was falling out an airplane, but in a good way. Her stomach felt like she was doing spins in the air. It gave a funny feeling but nonetheless felt good to her. Cheong-san, however, has been waiting for this moment for 6 years. And he is not regretting this at all. For 6 years he's been waiting to kiss her or confess his feelings to her. He's even planned how he would do it but it just had to be ruined by this damn apocalypse.

Finally being able to pull away from each other, their eyes locked together. Su-jin quickly turned away and leaned into the wall with her head down as she stared at the floor. Cheong-san looked away too and looked at the others to see what they were doing. Su-jin tried to suppress the smile that was forming on her lips but it was no use. She bit her lip, trying to stop herself from smiling but there was still a smile present.

"What is it?"

Su-hyeok's voice caught the attention of Su-jin. She looked up to see Nam-ra standing up while staring at the windows which were covered with the curtains.

"I heard something strange."

Nam-ra started walking towards the windows which made Su-hyeok stand up and follow her. The others saw as well and got up, following them. Su-jin had a confused look on her face as she was eyeing Nam-ra.

"What if she's turning?" Hyo-ryung whispered to On-jo.

"I thought hambies didn't turn?" Dae-su whispered behind Hyo-ryung.