010

Su-jin:

ABOUT 30 MINUTES, maybe a little less or more, have passed. I haven't talked to Cheong-san in a while so I decided to get up and sit by him. Meawhile Nam-ra took a short nap and Wu-jin and Dae-su annoyed each other. We talked for a while until I saw him then over and look at On-jo. I looked over at her and frowned. She's been an emotional wreck inside ever since Su-hyeok disappeared. I've seen I-sak go over and try to comfort him but it never word. That was until she came and sat with us.

"You heard from On-jo earlier, right? She confessed to Su-hyeok." She brought up to Cheong-san as I already knew.

"So what?" He replied.

"Go and comfort her. I keep trying, but it won't work."

"Forget it. You do it." He snapped in a whisper.

"Why are you snapping at me?" I-sak spoke back.

"What's it to me whom she likes?"

"Forget it." I-sak said and got up, going back to On-jo.

"Damn, Cheong-san. A little harsh, yeah?" I brought up looking at him as he stared back, then going over and joining the two girls.

"On-jo. Don't worry too much." I-sak stated.

"I'm sure Su-hyeok will be fine. He's athletic and super fast." I added in.

"Right." On-no spoke.

I was on the left while On-jo was on the middle and I-sak was on the right. I laid my head on On-jo's shoulder as we all inter-whined our hands. I smiled a little bit but not how I would normally smile. I don't have the stamina to smile as much anymore. At least, for right now.

"But. Cheong-san's acting weird. He's super irritable. I think he likes you. I can totally tell." I-sak brought up. My small smile fell as I looked outside the window.

"No, he doesn't. He doesn't feel things like that. He's too busy teasing me." On-jo denied.

"Ya'know, some people say when a boy does that, he does it because he likes you and wants your attention." I spoke out.

"No. I doubt it when I comes to him. He just likes to annoy me that's all." On-jo denied once again.

I fell quiet for a little bit as we all looked outside the window. I felt On-jo move her head so I moved my head to look up at her. I followed her gaze and saw her staring at I-sak's hands. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"I-sak." On-jo spoke, grabbing the said girls attention. "Why are you so cold?"

I slowly lifted my head and looked at I-sak. She flickered her eyes from On-jo to me and then back at On-jo before answering.

"What?"

On-jo brought I-sak's hand to her face to feel the girls temperature. I loosened my hand from On-jo's but our hands were still cupped together. I leaned over and placed my leftover hand on I-sak's forehead, feeling it as her temperature was very low. The touch sent shivers down my spine.

"Your hand is really..." On-jo started to speak up again but got caught off as she stared at I-sak.

"What about my hand?" I-sak asked. I froze as I saw blood seep down out of her nose onto her lips. On-jo quickly brought there hands down and let go of it.

She stopped talking and hesitantly brought her hand up to her nose and wiped the blood away, looking at it afterward. She panicked and quickly started to wipe the blood away as more slowly started to fall down.

"I-sak. What's wrong? Are you—"

"No. I wasn't bit. Really. I mean it. I really wasn't."

"She was bit." I heard Wu-jin say as I stiffened and tightly held On-jo's hand.