017

Author:

EVERYONE TURNED TO THE recording room after On-jo pointed to it. When they turned back around, she then stood up and started walking to the other side of the table.

"Prez and you guys, look for something to cover the window." On-jo says signaling toward the girls.

"Okay."

"Cheong-san and Joon-yeong, make something that can absorb urine and feces to use as a toilet." She then instructs, making the boys get up and get to work.

"The rest of you...A screen?"

"A screen?"

"To block the view."

Wu-jin then got up and hit Dae-su on the neck as he was walking off. On-jo pulled himself up slightly to stop him from sulking. He refused and went back to sulking, putting his head down. On-jo pulled him up once again by the collar making him yell in slight pain.

Everyone else was getting to work by now. Some were moving cabinets and taking discs, paper and more to tape them onto the window. Cheong-san and Joon-yeong were working on a plan to make a makeshift toilet.

Cheong-san trailed off while Joon-yeong was talking. He looked up to see Su-jin on the counter-like-shelf taping stuff with the other girls as
Hyo-ryung and On-jo handed them tape. He stared for a while until Joon-yeong snapped in his face, bringing him back.

"Pay attention. Put this in here." He spoke as he had the bottom of mood on the table with cotton balls placed inside.

"Why don't we put these on top of the basket?" Cheong-san suggested while taking the supplies and putting them on the other cotton balls inside of the basket.

"Oh, okay."

Su-jin snickered as she overheard there conversation but quickly went back to focusing on her task. Mainly because Nam-ra looked at her which made her pretend nothing happened.

As they were taping the stuff on the windows, Su-hyeok, Dae-su, and Wu-jin finished making a screen inside the recording room. They walked over to the window where the girls were, watching them and the boys behind them. Wu-jin tapped on the glass to get his best friends attention, which he gained quickly. He smiled at her which made her smile back as she continued to tape the files, paper and discs with Ji-min and Nam-ra.

Minutes after, Cheong-san and Joon-yeong finished and brought the basket-like-toilet-seat inside the recording room with the other boys. They brought it and placed it on the floor of the screen they had made.

"How can we poop in this?" Dae-su asked.

"Use the cover for poop and remove it to pee. Get out."

The boys kept fighting about their "invention" as Su-hyeok was pushing them outside so he could finally use the bathroom. The boys walked out as Ji-min and Su-jin tapped the last bit. The girls then got down from the counter and joined the boys over in a little huddle by the window. Su-jin stood next to Cheong-san with her arm propped on his shoulder as he and Su-hyeok sat on the table.

"At least there are cops and soldiers out there." Hyo-ryung brought up.

"But in the movies, cops and soldiers are helpless too." Wu-jin brought up as well.

"Still, they always save people in the end."

Dae-su had finally come out as Joon-yeong's been waiting for his turn for a long time. With the door being open for so long, the lingered smell from inside the recording room moved itself outside to the others, making them smell it.