1

Noise.

Loud music.

People blabbing like the idiots they were.

Jimin was tired of all of this. Exhausted would be more precise. Having to stand next to his parents and greet every single aristocratic guest they saw was draining all his energy, even more when they were women.

Those girls couldn't stop staring at him and his pure honey skin, his crescent moon eye, and his soft and cute smile every time he spoke. They never answered before a few seconds and a light cough from him, taking them back to earth.

Jimin was well aware of his charms, but it was honestly tiring, even more when his friends weren't there to have fun with him. His parents always said his friends could come, but Jimin knew they didn't approve his friends because of the looks they received. It was more than just disapproval in their eyes, more like disgust for the cast or the communauty they represented.

"Mister Park !! Are you listening to us ?" A girl asked, tilting her head to the side, her dress falling from her shoulder, showing a glimpse of her skin.

( the dress looks a bit like this)

Jimin extended his hand, putting the dress back on her shoulder, earning a light blush from the girl and giggles from the other girls surrounding her. "You should be more careful with your dress, Miss Kaira. A beautiful girl like you could easily get chased by hunters" Jimin said with a small smile as the girl blushed even more. He looked at her, smiling for himself as he saw the crowd separating in two.

'Action, finally !' He excused himself towards the girl group he was surrounded by, as he went through the crowd, searching for the source of those whispers around him.

"Jimin ! My friend !! Long time no see ! " The male extended his hand and the blond haired smiled as he shook the other male's hand "Jin !! how are you ?!" They both smiled as everyone stared at them. Jin whispered, close to the younger's ear "J'ai l'impression que tout le monde veut apercevoir mon beau visage !" (translation : "I feel like everyone wants to catch a glimpse of my handsome face !")

Jimin giggled as he guided his old friend trough his reception room. "Comme si. Tu les as juste surpris, parce qu'ils ne s'attendaient pas à voir un gay et fier de l'être ici" ( "As if. You just surprised them, because they didn't expect to see a gay and proud to be one here")

Jin huffed, but when he saw the sad look in Jimin's eyes he smiled softly "Hey,ça va aller ! je suis pas en train de mourir ! Ils  sont idiots, ce qui compte c'est toi et comment tu te sens !" ("Hey, it's gonna be okay ! I'm not dying ! They're idiots, what matters is you and how you feel !")Jin spoke softly, as if he wanted to calm the younger. Jimin nodded as he went to a waiter to take some drinks and gave one to his friend.

Jin smiled and took a sip of his Dom Pérignon (Champagne brand), before talking, this time in english "I've met someone." Jimin coughed, choking on his drink. "WHAAAAAT ?! JIN ! " He shouted loudly, earning a glare from his maids. Jin giggled, and blushed as he thought about the one he loved.