8

"He's sleeping isn't he ?" Yoongi whispered to his boyfriend, who nodded silently.
"Do you think it's because of something we did ?" Yoongi asked, biting his inner cheek, Hoseok shaking his head and rubbing his thumb on his lover's shoulder. "Love, if it is, Jimin will tell us. But I don't think so... He didn't seem affected by us when we tried to calm his attack. And don't overthink it baby."  He said, his lover relaxing a little at his words. "I can't help but think we went too fast. He's literally a baby compared to us, and we met him 6 hours ago. Maybe we should leave him be. Joon could erase his memory and everything will go back to where it wa-" Hoseok flicked his forehead lightly, glaring at the male laying next to him. "I'm stopping you right here Yoongz. If you want to stop, we stop. But we're going to take things the way they come to us, okay ? If you really feel like stopping, we will. But I don't think abandonning Jimin would be the right thing to do. He's such a beautiful persona, and he radiates love and care. But he needs us. He needs people who understand him like no one would. We lived the things he's going through. Okay ? So don't, and I mean it, don't ever think it was your fault." Hoseok finished, before kissing his boyfriend's forehead. "You're not her, got it ?" He reensured, earning a quiet nod from his lover. "I love you Hoba" Yoongi whispered, earning a fond smile. "I know. And I adore you, love" Hoseok answered, before they both settled to sleep.

A yawn escaped Jimin's lips as he opened slowly his eyes. The room was still dark, but he felt two presences on his bed. They stayed. They had stayed despite all the disgusting things he had shown them. A small smile appeared on his face as he studied their sleeping faces. Yoongi looked like a small dumpling ready to be eaten, whereas Hoseok had sunflower-like glow. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he freed himself from Yoongi's light grip. Yoongi stirred in his sleep, rolling to nuzzle his face in Hoseok's chest. The younger immediately wrapped his arms around the eldest' figure, both of them settling back to sleep. Jimin stretched, his sleeves rolling up a bit, and discovering the light strings all over them. You should have cut deeper, Of course they stayed because they pity you inner voices whispered to him, but for once, he ignored his demons.
Opening the door, he spared one last glance to the sleeping couple before closing the entrence to their guest room. Going down the hallway, Jimin hummed happily, before skipping down the stairs, to a small room. Looking around to make sure no one saw him, he entered the room silently, pushing the door close, and letting himself fall on the bed in front of him. A squeel escaped his lips, muffled by the pillows his head fell on, as kicked his feet excitedly.
All he had to do now was keeping doing whatever he did. And it downed him. He couldn't show them. Not those things, thoses parts of him he wanted to keep hidden. He couldn't show them his broken self. He would have to hide it.
Sighing, Jimin got up, his happiness gone. Rummaging through his wardrobe, he looked for clothes that would fit his mood, and the image he had to show to the world.
Finally a cloth caught his attention : A white silk shirt , with it's collar being tied by a ribbon,  a small smirk appeared on his face as he paired it with navy blue pants and the suit jacket that went with it. He was now ready to face the day, and whatever would come up to him during the day.
Getting out of his room, he met a maid he never saw before. "Good morning young master." She said with a bow, preparing herself to go, but Jimin had another idea in mind. "You're new, right ?" He asked, a gentle smile on his face. She nodded, answering him with a quiet yes sir. "I'm not gonna eat you, don' t worry." He said with a chuckle before looking around. " Could you please go run some errands for me please ?" She nodded, and he gave her all the instructions she needed to follow.

Hoseok blinked slowly, his eyes adjusting to the darkness surrounding him. A grown escaped his lips when he felt one of his arms numb. "Stop moving." A grumpy voice said, followed by the hold around him tightening. "Sorry Hyung." Hoseok mumbled nuzzling into the male's hair, and kissing the top of Yoongi's head. "Fuck you. I won't fall asleep again thanks to your ass." Yoongi sighed, before looking up to his fiancé. "I'm sorry hyung. Don't kill me ?" Hoseok said with a pout, earning a smirk from the elder. "You'll have to make it up to me baby." Hoseok smiled at the elder's playful attitude. "And how do I do that, Sir ?" Yoongi smiled and pushed Hoseok on his back straddling him, before tracing his chest with his fingers. "You keep still. You stay silent. And you let me have my fun. Safe word ?" Hoseok gulped, a small smile dancing on his lips." Still the same, Hyung. Apple " Yoongi nodded, before opening the younger's shirt, revealing his bare torso, old scars splattered on his skin. Leaning down, He started nipping on the skin, quiet gasps leaving the male who received his ministrations. Going up again, Yoongi stopped when his eyes were at the same level as Hoseok's, their breaths mixing together. Yoongi stared at the male trapped underneath him. "I love you" He said, before leaning in and kissing his lover.
Their lips danced together, the feeling of finally tasting each other realxing both their muscles.

As they made out, a thought crossed both of their mind. Yoongi separated their lips, before whispering "You've seen Jimin before I woke up ?"  Hoseok shook his head, pecking his lips. "We can finish that after we find him, m'kay ?" He answered and they kissed one last time before slowly parting and changing back to their clothes.

________________

Hi ppl ! I'm hoping you didn't get tired of waiting for this update
I'm really feeling down, so Idk if this is a good update or not. I hope you had a good day, and that everything is fine !
If not, you can always talk to me !
Love you <333