2

Jimin sat on the couch almost immediately, taking of his tuxedo jacket and undoing his black bow tie, before unbuttoning a bit his white shirt. "Now Gentlemen, let's get to the real business" Yoongi said, his eyes staring at the blue green orbs of the youngest.

Jimin blushed, hypnotised by the elder's attitude, noticing the other male approaching him, but stiffened a bit. "C-could we, like, g-get to know each other a bit ? I kind of want to know more about you two, before we... y'know ?"

Jimin mumbled, fidgeting with his fingers, shifting under the males' dark stares. "Before we fu-" The mint haired began to talk, immediately cut by his boyfriend, who took a step further, glaring at his lover.

"Of course, darling... What do you want to know about us ? You can ask anything you want, no limits okay pup ?" Jimin nodded, smiling a bit because of the petnames used.

"Okay, so... I saw you guys being extremely close before you came to me, so I was wondering... Are you guys a couple ? " Hoseok looked at Jimin, keeping a straight face, and nodded, Yoongi answering.

"We are. We've been together for a couple of centu-"Hoseok dodged Yoongi's shoulder, to prevent the elder from saying the truth. " years now, and we wanted to try new things. With you." Yoongi finished his sentence with a seductive smile, winking at the small one.

Jimin blushed a bit then seemed to think for a bit, and said "H-how old are you ? What do you do for a living ? And where do you guys come from ? Oh by the way, do you know by any chance a certain RM ?"

Yoongi widened his eyes, as he heard the amount of questions. "Pup, you need to cal- Wait, RM ?!" He looked shocked, and gripped the younger's shoulders "FUCK ! Do you know him ? Did he mark you ? Hobi, please tell me Joon is not coming to the room right now. I do NOT want to be ripped off by him."

The now black haired man looked around, sniffing lightly. "Nope, he's with someone else right now. I think it's a man too, Wait... EWWWWW ! That's nasty !!" Yoongi raised an eyebrow, confused. "They're making out, and the smell is getting strong." Hoseok made a digusted face, Jimin chuckling. 

"I think that RM is making out with my friend. Jin...Wait... H-How the hell do you know that by the smell ? "He widened his eyes as he realised. Yoongi was now next to his boyfriend, and they were looking at him. 

Jimin got up, his breath hitching. "A-are you h-hunters ?" The two others didn't answer, instead they took a step closer to the youngest Who stepped back, looking around for help.

"P-please, d-don't kill m-me yet... I want to say goodbye to Jin. Please, I'll let you do what you want after that." Yoongi looked at his boyfriend and said "That's not gonna be possible bu-" "What do you mean,yoongles ? Of course he can say good bye to his best friend !" 

Yoongi rose an eyebrow, his dominant aura showing slowly "I dare you to say that again little one." Hoseok looked at him dead in the eye and snapped "HE. CAN. SAY. GOOD BYE. TO . HIS. BEST. FRIEND. That's final, hyung." Yoongi, even if shorter than Hoseok, looked intimidating, and took a step further.

As the two were arguing, Jimin tiptoed to the door, and opened it slowly. He looked one last time to the sope couple before running outside the room, tears growing in his eyes. 

He ran as fast as he could, shoving people out of his way, to the exit door, running down the streets, receiving disapproving looks. 

After a long run, Jimin was finally outside the city. He slowed down, a small forest on his right. He looked around him and sighed, taking off his mask and trying to stabilise his uneven breath. Jimin closed his eyes,letting himself fall down a tree, slightly shaking.