5

You go stream that dope !! Ateez made a new song and I'm in love with this song and the mingi of this MV

ANYGAY, Enjoy !

_________________________

"JIMIN HENRI PARK ! QUI DONC VOUS A PERMIS DE SORTIR D'ICI ?!" ("JIMIN HENRI PARK ! WHO ALLOWED YOU TO GET OUT OF HERE ?!")

"M-mère ? J-je ne savais pas que vous aviez terminé le bal..." ("M-mother ? I didn't know you finished the bal...") Jimin stuttered, scared to see his mother angry. You see, Mrs Park was the sweetest pie when you first got to know her, but once you did the wrong choice to make her angry, let's say she'd make you regret you were born.

Yoongi straightened his position, before leaving the youngster's hand to approach the angry woman. "Good evening Madam. I am really sorry for stealing your son for the night, My fiance and I were looking for a interlocutor at your party, and your son was the loveliest." He said, while bowing deeply, one hand in front of him, the other tuck behind his back. Mr. Park tilted his head before talking. "May we have the honor to know who we are talking to ?" He said as Yoongi stood up slowly. Hoseok left the blonde's head to reach for his boyfriend's hand.

"Good evening madam, I am Hoseok Jung and this is my fiancé Yoongi Min. We are from Korea and arrived in France only a few days ago, as diplomatic représentants. We met your son by our embassy's friend and we had a great time visiting the city with him. I hope you will not hold any grudge against us nor your son." He said in a really good English, bowing as he presented himself. Mrs Park blushed at the man's politeness, smiling at his respectful attitude.

" Well, if my son was helpful for once, I'm glad. He grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth and we didn't raise him correctly, so he can act like a brat. But he can also be a sweet pumpkin when he wants to." She said as she looked at her son with a soft smile, earning a smile back from the youngster. "Anyway, mother, Mr. Jung and Mr. Min would like a bed for the night, so I was thinking we could let them in for the time being."

Hoseok's eyes widened "Jimin we already have a-" Yoongi stopped his lover from talking, looking at him with a smirk. "We are really sorry to burden you ma'am, our hotel didn't find any empty room for tonight." He said with a cute and innocent pout. "Of course you can ! After all, you are diplomats and you deserve the best !" She said with a smile going back inside, followed closely by her husband and the three males.

Hoseok grabbed the blonde's wrist, preventing him from following the rest of the groupas they went further inside the manor. "Why did you do that ? " Jimin looked around, making sure no one could hear them, his ears red as he looked at the elder. "I uhm, can I just keep silent ?" He said trying to escape the elder's grip, the grip only tightening around his thin wrist. "Ow !Did our baby think about doing naughty thing with us with your parents right next to us ?" Hoseok said with a smirk as he saw the blush of the youngster deepen, putting both of his arms around the thin waist of the smaller male.

"I will not deny nor confirm this" He answered in a nervous chuckle, his hands now on the elder's chest, gently pushing him away. Hoseok's hands moved tighter on his waist, bringing the youngster's frame closer. "You know that I could just ask Yoongi to smell you, and we'll get the answer, right baby ? You better think twice beofre answering again... " the hunter cocked an eyebrow, his hands tracing soothing circles on the male's clothed waist. Jimin exhaled a shaky breath, his thought racing to dangerous places as he let his hands grasp the soft material of the elder's shirt.