6

"You can use me Yoongz, I won't mind."

Hoseok's head snapped to the youngest "OF COURSE NOT !" He yelled rather loudly, causing the 2 other males to flinch. He softened his tone as he saw the youngest and his lover look at him with slight fear. "I already told you, plus Yoongz won't be able to control his fangs as he's a little... I don't want you to be hurt." He sighed, massaging the bridge of his nose.

"Then Yoongi hyung could just bite my wrist." Yoongi's eyes lit at the mention of himself "I wan Chimmy's bwood !" He giggled as Jimin smiled to him "Jiminie pwetty !" He mumbled, poking the said male's cheek with one of his fingers. "Owww thanks Yoonie ! You're so cute !" The youngest answered as he hugged the little one. "I still don't think it's a good idea. How would you explain your bruise to people." Jimin sighed.

"They don't really care, and Jin will just think I started cutting myself again." He muttered, looking away as Hoseok widened his eyes. "Y-you cut yourself ?" Jimin sighed, knowing how people usually took the information. "I do... And I don' want any of your pity, okay ? At least if Yoongi drinks my blood, I'll be useful for someone once in my life." He shrugged, looking at the male he was talking about, who was playing with the hem of the blonde's shirt.  Hoseok didn't want to push the human any further knowing well how difficult it was to talk about self-harm."Is Jiminie okay ? I don wan Jiminie sad..." Yoongi interrupted, a light pout forming, his chubby cheeks puffing out as he did so.

"I am, sweets, I'm fine" Jimin smiled, petting the male hair, his eyes staring at the pout still on the elder's face"Stop pouting Yoonie, makes me want to kiss you" He said in a whisper, almost wanting them not to hear what he said. Unfortunately for him, the two hunters heard what he said "Yoonie wan kithes fwom Jiminie !! An-an fwom Seokie too !!" yoongi answered, his smile widening as he voiced his thoughts out loud.

Hoseok smiled fondly at his lover's cuteness. "I'm okay with it sweets, but remember what I taught you ?" He said as he watched Yoongi's nose scrunch up in a try to remember the elder's words "No tantrum and no biggy if one says no to yoonie ?" He answered the male with big doe eyes. Hoseok hummed before gesturing him to ask Jimin "C-can you kith me jiminie ?" Yoongi asked the youngest, and Jimin nodded. Yoongi squealed before closing his eyes, waiting for Jimin to lean in.

Jimin hesitated, looking for approuval in the elder's eyes, receiving a nod from Hoseok. The male turned his head back to focus on the hunter in front of him, closing slowly the space between them. In front of him, the gorgeous male still had his eyes closed, his cheeks lightly pink, his dark hair falling cutely on his pale forehead.

Jimin closed his eyes, leaning in, and finally connected his lips with the eldest's ones. A wave of relief flashed through his body, and he smiled a little, his lips still on Yoongi's. Slowly, to not startle the little, he moved his lips, a hand coming to cup Yoongi's cheek. Yoongi responded immediately, his lips moving  caringly,carefully taking the lead as he began to grasp the situation he was in. Yoongi's lips were pillowy, soft and tasted like mint and a tad bit of whiskey, Jimin felt himself being cared of with just the sensation of Yoongi dominating the kiss. Yoongi, on his side felt Jimin's lips against his, and swore he never felt somethig sweeter than that. The younger's lips were plump, addictive and tasted like tequila, rum and orange, and Yoongi knew he wouldn't get tired of them easily. 

Yoongi's lips pressed more firmly on Jimin's, as the youngest felt three hands sneak around his waist,and a fourth cupping his cheek. Jimin gasped, pushing himself away as he felt a pair of lips kiss the back of his neck. Hoseok, who sat on the bed while the two were kissing,was now backhugging the youngest. Yoonig looked at him, his eyes analysing the male's reaction. "Is this okay with you ?" Yoongi asked as Hoseok moved away from the male's crook of the neck.

Jimin blushed, his ears reddening as he understood Yoongi was big again, nodding, his head hung low. Heoseok then went close to the male's ear, nibbling a bit on it, earning a sharp intake of breath. "We need your verbal consent baby. "Hoseok whispered, before kissing behind the male's ear, earning a small whimper. "Y-yes, p-please, keep going." Jimin stuttered,cursing himself for not being able to gain composure to face the two hunters. "Please tell us if you are uncomfortable or anything, okay ?" Hoseok reensured, his arms squeezing lightly Jimin's waist.

The youngest nodded, earning a slap on the thigh, making him whimper. "What did we say about answering, pup ?" Yoongi said, his eyebrows furrowing. "Y-yes, I'm sorry" Jimin answered shakily, earning butterfly kisses on his lower neck. "Good boy." Yoongi hummed, before resuming his actions, with more vigour this time. Jimin opened his mouth, feeling Hoseok's slender fingers open his belt and his hands creeping up his skin under his white shirt.

Yoongi's hand fell to Jimin's waist, as he kept kissing the male, gliding his tongue on the male's lower lip. Jimin opened his mouth wider, moaning slightly when he felt two hands tease his nipples. Yoongi took this opportunity to discover the male's cavity, his tongue tasting every inch of the youngest mouth, dominating the young human easily.

Jimin thought that he reached pleasure in  its purest form when he finally felt fingers play iwht his nipples. It took him a few more seconds to realise that Yoongi left his mouth to kiss and suck  his neck. "F-fuck, daddy !" Jimin moaned, the feeling of the eldest lips sucking on his collarbone sending another wave of pleasure through his spine. 

Whining when he felt the movements stop, Jimin looked at Hoseok behind who had also stopped his moves, before returning his eyes to the male in front of him. "What did you call me, princess ?" Yoongi smirked, his eyes now alice. Jimin blushed, Hoseok giggling at the cute reaction, the sound so innocent it didn't seem to fit the tense atmosphere.

 "Don't you wanna tell him pup ? Don't you wanna be a good boy for us ?" The male asked, earning a nod of approval from the eldest. "Answer him sweets. You don't want to get punished, do you ?" Hoseok finished, cocking an eyebrow when he didn't hear an answer. Yongi smirked once again, smelling the other's aroused scent. "Oh, but Hoba, I think he does." Yoongi smiled, Jimin Flushing red as he felt Yoongi's hand on his inner thighs. "In fact, I'm sure he'd love that." Yoongi added, his thumbs tracing little circles,dangerously close to Jimin's crotch. 

"Safe word pup ?" Yoongi asked, watching the male in frotn of him blush, and he winked to his lover, who got up to look for some things. "Are the colors okay ? L-like red is for stop, yellow is for slow down, a-and green is for keep going ?" Jimin asked, the tip of his ears red when he saw Hoseok take of his shirt."Sure. Anything that's a big no ?" Yoongi asked again making sure the male wouldn't be uncomfortable. "Degrading" Jimin answered immediately, before thinking a bit more "No piss or shit, I hate knives play, and I'm not into primal or brothers roleplay." Jimin kept thinking, before saying "And that's all I can think for now." He answered honestly, looking for any reactions on Yoongi's face.

Yoongi nodded, thinking for a bit, his eyes wandering on the two males he now had in front of him. "Both of you, are you sure you want to keep going ? There is absolutely no problem if you don't, and that won't make you any less great than you are." Hoseok nodded a smile forming at the caring attitude of his boyfriend "Yup, I'm sure." He added, knowing Yoongi wanted a verbal answer. Jimin was looking at them, slight worry forming the more he looked at them. "we don't have to go all the way sweets. We can just do some foreplay." Hoseok added. 

Jimin smiled a bit, relieved at the caring attitude of the two boyfriends. "Y-yeah, that would be great. I'm sorry" He said shippishly, looking at his hands. "Don't. You don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with. Besides, we can have fun without ramming into each other." Yoongi added, earning a light hit on his shoulder, Hoseok glaring at him. 

Yoongi then took of his shirt, before speaking.

"Now, where were we ? "

______________

TADAAAAA

LUV U GUYS <333333

-C