3

"Yoongi-ah, don't talk about it if you're not sure about it" Hoseok whispered to his lover. Yoongi looked at the younger's eyes. "I want him to trust us. Plus, that'll give us one more reason to keep him under our eye." Hoseok nodded, hugging his boyfriend, silently showing him he was supporting him.

"Mochi ? I know you don' trust us, okay ? I understand it, and I respect it. I was like you before. Until I met her." Hoseok widened his eyes, thinking he misheard things."I met my best friend.  We met when I was 5. She was already 10, and we became best friends quickly. She was everything to me, since my parents never cared about me. She was a sister, a mother, a friend, all in one, as I like to say." He said, chuckling dryly.

"After almost 10 years of friendship, she took me to our secret spot, where we used to meet, every time we could. It was an abandonned shed, and we decorated it with our things. So, she was already 20 , or I thought she was. She sat me on a rock, and she told me everything.

Jimin listened carefully, eager to know the end of the story. He looked at the couple, Yoongi was sitting on the ground side hugged by hoseok, and he had his head on the younger's shoulder. "She told me she was in love. She loved a man, a lord who lived not far away from here. And she also told me he was a hunter, but they loved each other. I didn't understand at that time, but I thought he was a hunter, like the ones hunting in the forests. I was happy for her, and she invited me to their wedding."

"I swear I didn't see anything happen. I saw them exchanging vows, the next moment, I saw my friend on the ground, her white dress now tainted of carmin red, her screams echoing through the room as her husband was looking at her, helpless, his arms restrained by two men dress in black as he saw her agonizing."

" I was there, looking at them, hidden by a chair, and just as I saw her closing her eyes forever, someone tapped on my shoulder. It was Namjoon, our pack leader. He looked at me, scanning my soul. And he asked me 'You don't want that to happen again kid ?' I looked at him with fear in my eyes, and he cocked his head, with a small smile. "

Jimin slowly went down of his hide out as he heard faint sobs and sniffles. Hoseok looked up to see the small frame of the human, smiling sadly as he drew circles on Yoongi's back. "H-he told me that I could save her if I became a vampire. I looked at her dead body, and accepted. "

"He bit me, drinking all the blood of my body. It hurted like hell, and  I fell unconscious during the process. But when I woke up, I saw her smiling, her face with strains of tears. She was hugging her husband's body, he was dead. I looked at her, smiling as I felt pain throbbing through my body, closing my eyes, my smile fading as I heard her cries and sobs."