7

"Now, where were we ?"
Jimin blushed, his eyes wandering all over the male's chest in front of him. "I think we were supposed to punish our little princess over here." Hoseok answered him, a cocky smile plastered on his face. "Thanks baby. Now, let's think about your punishment. How about ... spanking ?"

Hoseok shook his head "Too easy, plus he will love it too much." Yoongi hummed deep in thoughts, his hands on the youngest thighs, dangerously close to the male's private parts. Jimin shivered, the thought of Yoongi's hands on his bum, the slender fingers kneading his ass making him whimper.

"Then, what about we don't let him cum till we're both finished ?" Yoongi asked earning a nod from Hoseok, and another small yet noticeable whimper from Jimin. Hoseok went to grab a silk ribbon he had on his shirt as Yoobgi grabbed Jimin's chin, going in for a kiss. Jimin wrapped his arms around the hunter's neck bringing him impossibly closer as Yoongi pushed him gently on the bed. Yoongi was now hovering Jimin, their lips seperated, glistening with saliva, as he went to take the human's clothes off.

"You're a fucking sin, Park Jimin..." Yoongi whispered, his lips ghosting the male's neck, a urge to sink his teeth in the base of the male's neck, seeing the blood pulse through the human's veins. Jimin whimpered, his breath unstable as he turned his head to the side, submitting to the hunter over him. 

"Isn't he ? He looked heavenly when you slapped his thigh. Just a wonderful sight to have, but what a shame he doesn't know it" Hoseok hummed, answering his boyfriend in korean, and turned his eyes to the male trapped in between his lover's arms. Jimin didn't seem to understand what was said,and looked at the two hunters with wide eyes, before shutting them, his lips parting in a silent o as Yoongi twisted on his nipples.

"F-fuck D-daddy !" Jimin moaned louder, the combination of the male's fingers toying his buds and the lips on his sweet spot, situated just under his jaw. Hoseok felt his blood rush downwards as he heard the mid-high pitched sounds escaping the youngest plump lips.

"I really want to ruin him hyung, can we ?" He asked, in english so he could be understood by both males on the bed. Yoongi smirked, leaving the human's neck, unbuttoning the pale shirt worn by the youngest.

"Of course we can, love. Our little princess over here is sprawled on the bed just for us, isn't he ?" Yoongi smiled, his hands caressing Jimin's torso, chills forming as he ghosted the skin. Jimin nodded "Y-yes, only f-for you" He arched his back as he felt a slap on his thigh.

"I bet you'd love having us using you huh ? You'd love to be a good boy for us and take us well ? Feeling our dicks inside of you, ramming in and out, hitting your prostate every damn time ? Being filled up to the brim with our pups wouldn't you ? Taking in every touch we'd grant you, and always beg for more, huh ?" Yoongi watched the effect of his words on the human's body.

Jimin closed his eyes, whimpers leaving his mouth every time he saw in his imagination the said males realise his fantasies. "P-please..." Yoongi smirked at the plea, his hands gripping the male's pants waistband. "Please what, kitten ?" Hoseok asked, sitting on the side of the bed.

"W-wan you to use me, want to be a good boy for you, please,please use me" Jimin begged, his ears red from embarrassment as he felt his cock painfully hard.

Yoongi smirked, leaning in, leaving butterfly kisses on the male's now bare chest. Jimin shut his eyes, the care and attention he was receiving unfamiliar to him.

Hoseok smiled, the scene taking place in front on him endearing. Jimin was a beautiful boy, and kind with that. He seemed shy and really innocent at first, but seeing him like this, his fingers tangled in Yoongi's hair as the elder sucked on his nipples, it made Hoseok feel a certain way.
Not a bad one, a really good one. Hoseok wanted to taste that boy, to taint him, to use him, and to be used by him and - "Hobi, wanna taste him ?" Yoongi asked, before grazing the skin with his canines on Jimin's nipples and ribs.