chapter 2 Simeon's Worst Nightmare

A week later in the morning it was Luke's first day attending Rad as a student. He figured he might as well since he's going to be here for awhile and Barbatos thought it was a nice idea.

And right now Luke was attending a field trip with the brothers to the Devildom museum. He was still very much still dealing with his situation but for now was trying to relax and spend time with the brothers and MC.

Anyway as they were walking around Mammon said.

Mammon : this is so boring!"

Lucifer : stop complaining!"

MC : Luke have you heard from Simeon yet?"

Luke : not much....i don't think he wants to talk to me"

MC : why wouldn't they?"

Luke :....I..."

Lucifer : he's just busy. I honestly think you could get away with murder and he would still care about you"

Luke : ......guess that's comforting? But concerning at the same time?"

Asmo : you look so adorable in your Rad uniform! To think you use to be a so little and now are taller than Lucifer!"

Luke just smiled and Lucifer death glared him and MC then said.

MC : Lucifer no hitting children teen? I don't know how angel years work. But no hitting Luke!"

Luke : guess I can't really be called a Chihuahua anymore can't I?"

Lucifer : ......Luke I will smack you so hard you'll end up back in the celestial realm"

Luke : .......sorry Lucifer...."

After this everyone continued walking around the museum going through each room.

Later they were in this big room that had a bunch of different cure and powerful objects and right now Luke was off with Barbatos listening to him explain what each one was.
But one object caught his eye. It was a mirror that sat in the middle of the room with a magic seal around it.

Luke : what's that?"

Barbatos : oh that's the magic mirror"

Luke : what does it do?"

Barbatos : instead of revealing who's the fairest of them all. It reveals your deepest darkest fears the things you wouldn't tell others or even yourself sometimes it works as a blessing and or curse. A lot of what it can do is unknown as to why I have it lock away.

verum intus sed etiam mendacium. The truth lies within but also lies.

Luke : ....."

Barbatos : are you doing alright"

Luke : yeah...."

Barbatos : why haven't you told them what happened?"

Luke : I.... I'm scared to....what I....I don't want them to also be ashamed of me....and look at me the way Simeon did....."

Barbatos : whenever you decide to tell them I'll be there to help you. If my presence does help"

Luke : thanks dad-!?

Barbatos : hmm?"

Luke : .....n...sorry....."

Barbatos smiled and said trying to hold back tears.

Barbatos : it's alright. It's nice you think of me as a father figure."

Luke : when do you think Simeon will call me?"