Chapter 3 Luke's mystery Friend that's a girl

Today Luke was sitting outside of Rad eating his lunch feeling a little down about everything. He was really feeling home sick and it was different this time because he knew he couldn't go home even if he wanted to add he missed Simeon.

Anyway as he was almost done with his lunch suddenly a girl sat down next to him and asked.

Mystery girl : so your that angel Luke right?"

Luke : umm yes I am...who are you?"

Mystery girl : nobody. Anyway your pretty popular here at Rad"

Luke : what do you mean?"

Mystery girl : everyone heard about why your here. And guessing if your gonna fall or not"

Luke : I....those are rumors I'm still an angel!...."

Mystery girl : yet your here?"

Luke :....my situation isn't like that.....but really who are you?"

Mystery girl : I'm a witch it's kinda my first week here now. And I wanted to meet you"

Luke : why?"

Mystery girl : I never met an angel before? Or really got out much my godmother's are such hags but I love em"

Luke : I....ok?"

Mystery : and I saw you looked bummed out so I thought you would need someone to talk to?"

Luke : ......it's....it's nothing.....home sick I guess..."

Mystery girl : I get that. I used to live in the human world until the witches adopted me then I came to live here. Was scary but honestly humans are scarier if we're being real here"

Luke : ......I made terrible mistakes....but I'm hoping I'll be able to ask for forgiveness and be forgiven for my sins"

Mystery girl : why are you here? What exactly did you do?"

Luke : ..... it's not something I want to discuss with anyone. But thank you for trying to help me"

Mystery girl : no problem. It's kinda Werid being almost one of the humans here "

Luke : I get that....I really wish people didn't already know me .... because of Lucifer and the others I still have nicknames attached to me...."

Mystery girl : oh your the Chihuahua guy!"

Luke : ......"

The Mystery girl started laughing at Luke's expression that was pure embarrassment and misery.

Mystery girl : if imma be honest I say your more of a golden retriever now? "

Luke : thank you.... I'll consider that complement"

Mystery girl : anyway I gotta go see you around Luke"

Luke: what's your name?"

Mystery girl : maybe I'll tell you next time. But if you wanna talk Heres my number"

She then gave him a paper with her phone number on it. after that she then left and Luke then put the paper in his pocket for later.

Later at the end of the day as he was walking home with everyone Asmo notice a paper fall out of Luke's pocket he then pick it up and ask.

Asmo : a phone number?"

Luke looked at him and said taking it and putting it back in his pocket.

Asmo : who's number is it?"

Luke : just a girl I met at lunch today"

Asmo : YOU GOT A GIRL'S PHONE NUMBER!?"

Luke : why are you yelling? Is that bad?"

MC : Asmo shut up! Don't ruin this! So what's her name?"

Luke : she wouldn't tell me but she says she's a witch"

Mammon : Don't call her it's a trap!"

Levi : guess you would know with your history with them"

Luke : she seemed nice?"

Mammon : you can never trust witches their all bad!"

Lucifer : ....so you made a friend?"

Luke : I guess? But why are you guys looking at me like that?"

Asmo : hey you think he needs the talk-!?

Everyone : NO!"

Luke : what talk? Why are you guys acting werid?"

Satan : you don't need to know. Nobody also needs to hear it from him"

Lucifer : he's correct....but has a point but anyway Luke shouldn't be traumatized today"

Luke : ....... I'm gonna go see Barbatos.....see you guys at home?"

Luke quickly walked away from everyone having no idea what they were talking about or what was happening.