Chapter 14

Later Luke was going with Angel to check out her new dorm room with Barbatos Asmo Mammon and Simeon.

And once they got there they walked in and Angel was immediately excited beyond anything and ran in and around looking at everything.

Angel : THIS IS AMAZING! THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE SHACK IN THE SHACK! I HAVE A REAL BED!"

Mammon : what was your bed before?"

Angel : wood and some old pillows and blankets what my wood friends would find for me"

Mammon : .....you are not okay....."

Asmo : well at least you look beautiful"

Angel : yeah exactly! Luke is kinda like my prince Also I doubt any of this would happen without him."

Luke : ......"

Barbatos: anyhow if you have anything. You can bring it here"

Angel : cool!. Also could I talk to Luke alone for a second?"

Barbatos : of course"

Asmo : sweetie I'll help you decorate it's my specialty"

After this everyone left the room shutting the door and Angel then sat down on the bed looking a little worried.

And Luke then sat down next to her and asked.

Luke : what's wrong?"

Angel : you know how I said I live with witches that are like my mom's?"

Luke: yeah?"

Angel : .....they are like wicked mother's.....they treat me more like a maid or servant.

I had to work to stay with them. They wouldn't let me Live with them and put me that shack in the woods. I
Was barely given food or water and had to make my own clothes but if I really wanted or needed anything I would have to steal it.

I was never allowed to leave the woods they told me I would be eaten alive that it was dangerous. And everyone would hate and treat me horribly.

I got sick of it and ran off one day and that's when I met you.

You looked like you needed a friend and I needed one two.

And since then I would sneak out whenever I could just to hang out with you and go to Rad and see devildom.

And I've never been happier and it's all thanks to you"

Luke : i don't think I did anything....but your welcome....."

Angel : I want to be here but that means running away from home and I'm afraid they will find out that I'm here and do something horrible."

Luke: that won't happen we'll protect you?"

Angel : are you sure?"

Luke : yeah of course?"

Angel : .....even though they are hags.....they are still my mom's...."

Luke : I get it......."

Angel then hugged him and he hugged her back thinking about something.

Later as Luke was at his locker about to walk home Mephisto's brother walked over and asked.

Mephisto's brother : hey umm Luke right?"

Luke : yeah? Do you need something?"

Mephisto's brother : I do actually. I wanted to know if I could actually do an interview with you for a story?"

Luke : we can do that"

Mephisto's brother: great! Is tomorrow night fine? I have to also do a story and take pictures for the Rad concert next month that's being held at the carnival"

Luke : yeah just gotta make sure it's alright with Lucifer"

Mephisto's brother : cool anyway I'll see you later"

Tomorrow night came and Luke had left to the carnival and once there he walked over to where he was told to meet Mephisto's brother and saw him taking pictures.

Luke : what's the concert about?"

Mephisto's brother : oh Lord Diavolo thought it would be a fun idea for everyone.

I heard angels are good singers you should join.?"

Luke : I.... I'm not sure....I used to when I was a kid but now? It's been awhile"

Mephisto's brother : I bet you would be awesome also can you get this picture for me? You're taller"

Luke : okay"

Mephisto's brother : after this we can start the interview"