Chapter 4 Luke found a friend

Later in the nighttime Luke decided to call the number that the girl gave him. And as he called it she answered.

Mystery girl : hello we would like to talk to you about your car's extended warranty"

Luke : hmm? Did I put the nu-!?

Mystery girl : nope it's me! The girl from Rad. The joke didn't work...."

Luke : oh.... I'm sorry...."

Mystery girl : no worries. "

Luke : I...umm so did you get home good?"

Mystery girl : yes did you?"

Luke : .....yeah...."

Mystery girl : you don't sound to sure?"

Luke : well I live with the brothers for the time being so there's always something going wrong"

Mystery girl : sounds fun. It's so boring here . Like I said I don't get to go out much or know a lot of people"

Luke : maybe we can hang out? I know some places here."

Mystery girl : sounds good. See you tomorrow at school?"

Luke : yeah see you tomorrow"

After this he hung up and then suddenly Asmo mc and Mammon fell into his room as his bedroom door opened.
And Luke was freaked out and confused.

Luke : what are you guys doing!?"

Asmo : that hurt to hear...."

Luke : .....get out of my room!?"

The next day after Rad Luke met up with the girl then quickly left before the others could embarrass him.

Anyway later they were walking around the town and Luke was showing
Her all the places he knew and she was amazed and interested in everything.

Luke : you really never been in town?"

Mystery girl : nope I was almost like Rapunzel or sleeping beauty never really left the house or went that far from it"

Luke : I get that."

Mystery girl : if you don't mind me asking what's up there like?"

Luke : celestial? Oh it's very nice the best place obviously it's like a mini paradise....."

Mystery girl : yet?"

Luke : it's a good place....I kinda miss it...."

Mystery girl : you seem cool so I bet whatever it was wasn't your fault"

Luke : .....no it....it was My fault...."

Mystery girl : why?"

Luke : .....I..... promise you won't tell"

She then held out her pinky and said grabbing Luke's hand and locking th loleir Pinky's together.

Mystery girl : I pinky promise"

Luke smiled and then said

Luke : I started questioning what I have been told and taught my whole life....a lot didn't make sense especially about the war and the brothers about demons....I found out I was being lied to by the one person I looked up to the most.... Michael....I got so angry that I attempted to fight him. Obviously I lost and that's why I'm here as punishment."

Mystery girl : ..... this Michael guy sounds like a jerk"

Luke : he's n....I don't know what to think of him...."

Mystery girl : anyway I don't think your a bad guy. You were Just probably overwhelmed and confused. And not thinking straight. "

Luke : I just want to do the right thing....but I don't know what it is yet ...."

Mystery girl : you'll figure it out eventuality
I believe in you"

Luke : you seem very nice. My uncle Mammon said witches were bad but that might just be him"

Mystery girl : of most suck but I'm good...ish? I think I'm good enough"

They then started talking about other stuff and just getting to know each other.

As dinner was about to start Luke walked in and said.

Luke : im sorry Lucifer "

Lucifer : why were you late?"

Luke : I was hanging out with my friend. And showing her around "

MC : the witch?"

Luke : yeah she's nice"

Mammon : that's how they get you!"

Asmo : you know nothing! Anyway so you made a "friend" Luke?"

Luke : yeah. "

Lucifer : friend or not next time do not be late."

Luke : I promise I won't Lucifer."

Lucifer : oh just to remind you next week Simeon is coming to visit"

Luke : really!?"

Lucifer : yes he wants to see how your doing....I suggested it for multiple reasons....one of them being he never stops calling and texting me......."

Luke : how is he"

Lucifer : about to be dead if he doesn't stop calling me"

Luke : ......"

Luke then sat down to eat his dinner. And for the first time in awhile he was happy. Things seem to be going well right now for the most part.

But he was nervous about seeing Simeon again after what happened. He didn't want to see that look again.