chapter 13

Tonight while Diavolo was out on a business trip Barbatos was having a special date with Simeon
And while they were in the ballroom sitting at a table having dinner Barbatos cooked they were talking.

Barbatos : what happened after that mishap with Lucifer and Luke?"

Simeon : he apologized and they talked it out. And somehow it lead to Lucifer offering to teach Luke how to fight.

They are going to start next week. I think he's doing this to build his confidence. And to not be so intimidated by
Michael.

Luke is scared of him and that honestly angers me. I don't know what goes on in Michael's head"

Barbatos : yes it's a shame what Luke has endure because of him especially in such a difficult time in his life.

Simeon : also Lucifer let it slip that you know his friend?"

Barbatos : yes the girl?"

Simeon : he told me that Luke likes her. I can't imagine how this must feel for him.

Knowing it's forbidden I wish it was easy for him like us."

Barbatos : yes. our situation is different we can hide it better like we have for such awhile."

Simeon : I know he doesn't want to fall and I fear that wouldn't happen to him. But a fate much worse"

Barbatos : you think history would repeat itself with Luke?"

Simeon : yes.....I fear Michael would do something drastic. And I fear this could happen.

He cares about Angel a lot I can tell if something were to happen to her he would do everything in his power to save her.

That if he decides to risk it all for her it won't work out like he hopes ....."

Barbatos : ..... this girl not much is known about her besides what she tells Luke?"

Simeon : yes.....did you do some research?"

Barbatos : did you?"

Simeon : .....yes but you go first"

Barbatos : she's not registered at Rad
She just show up one day and inserted herself.

But given what we know she's having a hard time so it gave me an idea"

Simeon : what is it?"

Barbatos : we have a new program at Rad.
Diavolo thought it would be good to make more dorm rooms and we did but he's having trouble getting people to join it.

Only a few people
Mephisto and his brother and Solomon and sometimes Raphael."

Simeon : you're thinking about asking her to join?"

Barbatos : yes we desperately need more students and it seems it would also help her out a lot."

Simeon : how do we ask without making it obvious we did a background check on her?"

Barbatos : .... we've lied to Luke before we can do it again"

Simeon : you are correct"

Barbatos: I'll assume she'll be there to watch Luke train so we can ask then"

Simeon : also I feel like there's been something you been trying to ask me?"

Barbatos : it can wait I promise"

Barbatos just smiled at him and then slipped a box back into his pocket.

A week later almost everyone was at Rad In the Colosseum wanting to see Luke train with Lucifer.

And before they started Lucifer said.

Lucifer : today we are learning not in your angel form or my demon forms we will gradually go to that.

But that doesn't mean it will be easy. Take it from my brothers they know very well none of this will be easy. But I trust you can do it"

Luke : .....I feel like I'm going to regret this....."

Lucifer then smiled and said even laughing a bit.

Lucifer: oh you most likely will. Like a lost lamb walking into a slaughter house"

Luke : that was a horrible filed trip....."

Lucifer : now let's begin"

Watching them train was MJ Mammon and Simeon and walking over was Barbatos and Mephisto's brother.

MJ : hey new guy I never met before!"

Mephisto's brother : hello. I'm here to do a story on this. Would make for a great story for the newspaper club"

MJ : sounds cool"

Simeon : everything going good Barbatos?"

Barbatos : I'm well but I'm stressed about one thing "

MJ : what happened?"

Barbatos : we made dorms at Rad for students and filling them in has not been easy "

Mephisto's brother : there really cool. It's like a mini apartment. Got a bedroom living room kitchen and a bathroom and some even come with balconys"

Angel : that sounds so nice....."

Barbatos : would that be something you be interested In?"

Angel : I...umm...it sounds nice but i-

Barbatos: I'm aware you are not registered at Rad I found out doing some paperwork that and lack of uniform. Which could be provided for you if you actually register to Rad"

Angel : really?.... there's no catch?"

Barbatos : the only catch is to keep your grades up and pass all tests. Diavolo thought it would be a good way to get more students from any race"

Angel : there doesn't need to be any other signatures like from parents"

Barbatos : as long as your over 1000 it's fine"

Angel : yes being old comes in handy!"

Mammon : you're how old!?"

Angel : ....oh shit...."

Barbatos : witches living that long isn't rare they have ways. But you are the youngest one I've seen"

Angel : .... Cool.... anyway could I do that later?"

Barbatos : yes. Also there's a cerfew"

Angel : Got it"

Simeon : where do you normally stay?"

Angel : cabin in the woods"

Mammon : how are you not dead?"

Angel : I befriended all the animals demon creatures cats rats bears and all. Sometimes they follow me"

Barbatos : what follows y-

Suddenly Barbatos saw a rat on her shoulder and immediately was just gone.

Angel : what?"

Mammon : he's horrified of. Rats"

Angel : their so nice? They bring me food?"

Mammon : are you okay?"

Angel : financially? Oh no"

Mammon : me neither"