Chapter 10 The talk that shouldn't be from Asmo

A few days later Luke was was sitting up but in his Bed with his. Left ankle on a pillow and in a cast and during this he was studying for a test and still picking out dry red paint off his wings and hair.

Besides that he was doing fine meanwhile everyone was downstairs debating on if Luke should have the talk or not.

Simeon : I mean I guess he should know but I don't want him traumatized"

Asmo : he won't be I've been practicing on exactly what to say."

Lucifer : it seems like a horrible idea to let you tell him"

MC : but your the only one who has the guts to say it....."

Asmo : so we doing this or not?"

Simeon : please don't scar him"

Asmo : trust me"

After this he walked away upstairs and everyone was preparing to hear Luke screaming in about 5 minutes.

Later once upstairs Asmo walked into Luke's room and said sitting down on a chair.

Asmo : how ya feeling?"

Luke : I'm fine? I need to study?"

Asmo : well first we have to talk "

Luke: about what?"

Asmo : I was sent up here to give you the talk"

Luke : what talk?"

Asmo : you see when a man loves a woman. And a woman loves a woman. And a man loves a man. And a they loves a they"

Asmo they started giving him the talk.

About an hour later Asmo walked over to the living room where everyone was and Simeon asked.

Simeon : how did it go?"

Mammon: why didn't he scream in horror?"

Asmo : ..... well Simeon....I didn't think you were ever having grandchildren to begin with.

But you definitely are not having any now.

Most likely only have dogs as grandchildren"

Everyone then started to hear Luke crying.

Lucifer : what did you say to him!?"

Asmo : I wasn't even that detailed or told him everything?"

Simeon : you traumatized him....."

Asmo : yeah.....the second I started talking I could see the light in his eyes die....."

Lucifer : ......you are grounded"

Asmo : fair....."

About 3 weeks past and Luke hasn't come out of his room until today and immediately left going out to meet with Angel who was worried about him calling and texting him constantly.

Anyway when he got to the restaurant they were meeting at he sat down at a booth.

And then she showed up and sat down next to him and asked seeing how traumatized he looked and knew why.

Angel : you poor soul.....you had the talk didn't you?"

Luke : .....I know things......things I wish I didn't......"

Angel : I get the feeling. When my mom's had to explain it to me it was horrible.......,.. anyway who gave you the talk?"

Luke : ....... Asmo....."

Angel : wait? They let the avatar of lust give the talk!?"

Luke : ......I don't know why....."

Angel : ........"

She then hugged him and said trying to comfort him but also Joking about it.

Angel : at least we can be traumatized together? Misery loves company right?"

Luke : .......how did you get over it?"

Angel : oh Luke it lives with you for the rest of your life. But you just learn to live with it"

Luke : ......."

Angel : anyway how's your ankle?"

Luke : it's fine now. What about you?"

Angel : I'm good to. Anyway who do you think did that?"

Luke : I don't know Diavolo is looking into it still."

Angel : it was pretty cool for a first dance."

Luke: let's hope the next one isn't like that......"

Angel : maybe it will be our wedding dance?"

Luke then immediately put his head down on the table dying from embarrassment.

Luke : why bring that up......"

Angel : it was funny?. Anyway on the topic if I ever got married you would be my maid of honor"

Luke : ..... guess you would be my best man? Woman?"

Angel : Yeah! A-

Suddenly Luke's phone rang and he saw a text message from Lucifer.

Luke : ......."

Angel  : what happened?"

Luke : I have to help cover shifts at the bunny club"

Angel : I could help?"

Luke : Really?"

Angel : yeah! Work is always better with a friend?"

Luke: thanks. But it starts later"

Angel : no problem. I don't have anything to do today. And I have an idea what we could wear as a joke"

Luke :......I..... can't be worse than the regular outfits so I'll trust you"

Angel. : You will regret that"

Luke : ......"