Chapter 12 Luke's problems and fears

Today Simeon went over to the house of lamentation to check on Luke. And as he walked in.

He Started to hear some bickering so he followed it curious because it sounded like Lucifer and Luke bickering.

And when he got to the living room that's when he saw. Lucifer and Luke bickering at each other.

Lucifer : you are just a little dog. height means nothing"

Luke seemed mad at his comment so he said.

Luke : ..... it's funny actually what you say about me"

Lucifer : how so?"

Luke : you call me a dog. But do you know what demons in devildom call you?"

Lucifer : .....no what do they call me?"

Luke : I think you know?. Starts with Lap? ends with Dog?"

Lucifer eyes widen in shock and then he immediately yelled.

Lucifer : I'M NOT DIAVOLO'S LAP DOG!"

Luke : I never said you were. But yeah you are correct"

Lucifer: don't you get bold with me!"

Luke : stop comparing me to a dog!"

Lucifer : then stop acting like one and yapping like one!"

Luke : I do not!"

Lucifer : you do!"

Luke : you are jerk!"

Lucifer : and you are a little annoyance! I do wonder how you didn't get grounded sooner with your kind of attitude"

Luke was speechless at what Lucifer said and was taken back by it.

Luke : ......you think I deserved this?"

Lucifer : I didn't necessarily
Say that but maybe"

Luke : ......so I deserved to have my entire family turn against me?

I deserved to have my own brother who I looked up to my whole life lie to me and nearly kill me? Because I just wanted to know the truth because I was standing up for you!?

I deserved to be here as punishment and even if I do get to go home nobody will treat me the same!?

That they all think I deserve to stay here! that I don't belong there anymore! That I'm not even an angel! That I'm no longer family!?"

Lucifer : ..... Luke I didn't mean it like that....i-

Luke : then how did you mean it Lucifer!? You really a horrible demon! You never think about what you say! Or you simply don't care!"

Lucifer : ........"

Luke : I can't trust anyone anymore! I thought out of everyone I could trust you! Despite everything! But you are just like him!"

After this Luke ran off and Simeon walked over looking very disappointed and also guilty.

Simeon : that was uncalled for Lucifer "

Lucifer : I didn't mean to say that.....it just gets difficult with him because talks back more"

Simeon : he's still a kid and he's going through an awful lot.... especially after hearing my conversation with Barbatos about what everyone at home is thinking of him.

Lucifer : that can't be easy "

Simeon: and after what Michael did. It traumatized him more than he would like to admit.

He scared of Michael but in better words horrified by him now. It's like Michael did it to scare him into being an obedient angel.

To be scared of your own brother. someone you never thought would hurt you.

It really broke how he thinks about everything now. But Luke being Luke he tries to always be his best and not say how he really feels to not seem like a bad Angel"

Lucifer : ....the urge to kill Michael is strong"

Simeon : I could say the same about you better apologize to him"

Lucifer : I will"

Simeon : and about him calling you Diavolo's lap dog was a very true and good come back "

Lucifer : his smart mouth is from you"

Simeon : better to fight with words than fits"

Lucifer: you created a mini which is horrifying"

Simeon : you helped. He overheard a lot from you"

Lucifer : anyway I'll give him time alone and then talk to him. Besides everything he also has another problem.

Simeon : what's that?"

Lucifer : he likes Angel"

Simeon : REALLY!"

Lucifer : yes so he really is going through so much"

Simeon : poor Luke....I feel
So awful for him"

Lucifer :...."

Later in the night time Lucifer knocked on Luke's bedroom door and then walked in and saw Luke sitting on his bed studying until Luke saw him and said.

Luke : just go Lucifer....."

Lucifer: I want to apologize....I didn't mean to hurt your feelings especially knowing what you are going through"

Luke : well you did"

Lucifer then walked over to his bed and sat down on the edge and said.

Lucifer : .....you were right I should understand better than anyone how you feel. And the position you are In.

It's not an easy thing but I know for certain things will be better for you"

Luke : ......no it won't.....I'm probably never going to be able to go home.....and even if I do.....what do I do about Angel? What about Dad and Barbatos?.......what about the truth....the peace....."

Lucifer : you are not like any other angel since you were a child you were shown to be powerful.

Michael is honestly probably worried you will surpass him. And that angels will listen to you. That you could one day be stronger than him."

Luke : I don't think so I'm not like that. I'm just a normal Angel"

Lucifer : would you want to be a bit better? Especially if Michael decides to throw another tantrum?"

Luke : .....how?"

Lucifer : as a ex angel that
Was stronger than Michael I still remember how he fights his patterns and methods"

Luke : really?"

Lucifer : his methods are to anger his target instigate and agitate them to make them lose focus. He basically plays dirty.

But his fighting skills I taught him. I don't doubt it has changed since then but with my help I can definitely give you an upper hand."

Luke :....I really have to defend myself against myself my own brother....."

Lucifer : better not to underestimate what he'll do"

Luke : ok..... thank you Lucifer"