chapter 9 Bloody Mary dance

Later at the dance Angel and Luke were on the dance floor just talking about things and Luke was just listening to Angel talk and talk about the dress and spin around going on and on about feeling like a princess.

Luke : heh....you really are happy about this?"

Angel : totally! I'm living my dream right now! I had this childhood dream about being a princess and look!

I got the dress! the crown! a prince! that's you by the way. And I'm at a party in a castle! I've never been happier!"

Luke : I'm glad your happy"

Angel : I would be such a badass princess honestly"

Angel them kept talking about being a princess and just looking so happy.

Meanwhile from across the room Lucifer was watching them with Simeon and everyone else until he noticed Mammon just looking at them mostly Angel.

And had this look of intense sadness and pain.

Lucifer: Mammon?"

Mammon : ..........."

..................................................................

Mammon was outside the witches house playing in the backyard with the little girl he saved in the human world awhile ago

And right now he was chasing her around wearing a paper crown while she was wearing a princess costume and crown.

They were playing princesses and she was having so much fun playing. And was smiling and laughing seeming so happy.

Then Mammon got her picking her up and she started laughing more. Making them both laugh.

Little girl : will I get to be a real princess one day?"

Mammon : definitely! You can count on the great Mammon to make you one!"

Little girl : pinky promise?"

Mammon : yeah pinky promise"

6 months later......................................

Mammon was sitting in front of a
Grave that was decorated like a princess and he was holding back tears that were streaming down his face.

Mammon : I....I did it....I made you a princess just like I promised...... just a little to late......."

..................................................................

Suddenly Mammon just walked away going outside and Lucifer followed him knowing something was wrong.

After losing him for a few minutes he suddenly found him
Sitting down on a bench crying.

And suddenly he knew what this was about.

Lucifer : ......it made you remember her?"

Mammon : ....she never got to be one......but if she did.....she would of been just as happy as that girl....."

Lucifer : I know it's hard.... it's a pain that never really goes away"

Mammon : I should of protected her.....I promised her I would and she died because I wasn't there...."