chapter 8 Luke's first dance

Few weeks later talk was going around about the Halloween dance and everyone was talking about who they were going to ask out to the dance.

And since hearing about this Luke has been freaking out trying to figure out what he was going to do.

He already had an idea who hee was going to ask but was nervous about it. It was his first dance and he had no idea what too do.

But anyway today as everyone was in the living room Luke walked in and ask looking nervous.

Luke : guys.... can you help me with something?"

MC : what is it?"

Luke : ...you know how that dance is coming up?"

Asmo immediately ran over to Luke falling off the couch in the process and ask excitedly.

Asmo : YOU WANT TO ASK HER TO THE DANCE!?"

Luke : .....you know I'll ask b-

Lucifer : is it true?"

Luke   : .....yeah....but I don't know how to ask her...."

Asmo : without our help what were you thinking?"

Luke : .....I was just going to ask?"

Asmo : Honey no! You can't be so plain about it. It has to be more than that "

Mammon : yeah think big"

Satan : what's her name?"

Luke : her name is Angel"

Belphie : that is actually funny "

Asmo : listen we are going to help you and after that she'll definitely say yes"

Luke : ok....."

The next day after Rad Luke was finally going to ask her and was walking over to their usual meet up spot holding some flowers and practicing what he was going to
Say.

Anyway once there he just froze having a panic attack on the inside.

Angel : Luke? You ok?"

Luke : I... I... would you.....I...."

Angel : Luke what's wrong?"

Luke then took a deep breath and said gaining courage.

Luke : ..... would you like to go marry me-!?

Angel : what?"

Luke immediately fell to his knees and said horrified out of his mind. And covering his face with his hands in embarrassment.

Luke : DANCE! I MEAN WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO TO THE DANCE WITH ME!? I'M SO SORRY!"

Angel just stood there for a few seconds until she sat down on her knees and said.

Angel : well yeah to both?"

Luke immediately looked at her and asked surprised.

Luke : what?"

Angel : heh ....I'm joking about the marriage part but the dance? Yeah I'll go with you. Are those for me?"

Luke : yeah.....there from celestial....."

Angel : awe? Just for me? That's cool"

Luke : I'm sorry...."

Angel : relax you were. Just nervous? I can't help it that I'm that intimidating?"