chapter 15 (updated)

A few days later today Luke and Angel were outside rad walking around during lunchtime and talking about some things until suddenly a group of demons walked over and they looked like trouble.

Demon 1 : Luke right?"

Luke : yeah?"

Demon 2 : how is it being another kick out Angel?"

Angel: hey! You bac-

Luke: it's fine Angel...."

Demon 3 : everyone knows why you're here and it's funny. That the stupid little dog got put down."

They started laughing at him and Angel seemed mad while Luke seemed hurt but wasn't letting it get to him.

And they continued saying horrible things bullying him and Luke decided to walk away from Angel until one demon said something that made him stop in his tracks.

And the look Angel saw in his eyes were of fear and just being extremely scary like Simeon's look when he's mad.

Demon 1 : now what would happen if word got out to certain people about your daddy's relationship with Barbato-

Luke immediately turned around and said walking over to them not sounding mad but sounding unnaturally calm but threatening.

Luke : Don't you dare say a word about that......"

Demon 2 : or what? What is a drop out rejected Ex angel like you going to do about it?"

Luke : ......."

Luke started backing away as the three demons started walking near him looking like they were going to fight him.

Then one of them grabbed the collar of his shirt and started saying horrible things and one was about to hit him until.

Angel stepped in and yelled pushing them away and getting the demon holding the collar of Luke's shirt to let go.

Angel : leave him alone you shitheads!"

One of the demons then  shoved Angel to the side knocking her down and Luke immediately just snap.

With no hesitation Luke immediately punched the demon in the face knocking them down and then the other two demons tried to fight him

But he knocked them down too with two more punches and said.

Luke : you do that again! And I won't be so merciful"

He then helped quickly helped Angel up and they quickly started running off.

Few minutes later at their lockers Angel said laughing finding it amusing

Angel : ha! You totally decked that guy!"

Luke then started checking her out making sure she wasn't hurt until he saw her hand bleeding from a scrape.

Luke: your bleeding!"

Angel : relax it's not that bad"

Luke then opened his locker and started going through the first aid kit he hand in there and then started fixing up his hand.

And Angel could see he still looked mad and upset about what happened.

Angel: Luke I'm okay? Really I a-

Luke : no it's my fault you got hurt I should of just walked away....."

Angel : I doubt they would of let us. I don't blame you they threatened your dad's secret relationship I would be piss to.

Guess that's another reason to have decked those demon. Pretty sure you knocked them out"

Luke : I'm still sorry it was irresponsible of m-

Angel then patted his head and said.

Angel : don't worry about it? Also thank you for attempting to stand up for me by punching them. That's the closest I ever had to someone standing up for me"

Luke : I.....I guess you're welcome?"

Angel : you think you're going to get in trouble?"

Luke: probably....."

Angel : they deserved it"

Luke: violence is never the answer "

Angel : you sure thought it was in the moment? "

Luke : ......"

Angel  : just pray for forgiveness and law that. It was basically self defense"

Luke : ......"

Later after Rad both of them were called over to the castle by Barbatos and immediately knew why they were being called over

Anyway as they got there walking into the kitchen Angel said.

Angel : hey Mr Barbatos....."

Barbatos: I heard about what happened Luke. Care to explain?"

Luke: I....I d-

Angel : basically these demons started talking crap to him. Then threaten to tell  certain people about your relationship with Someone and Luke got mad.

Then they tried fighting him and I tried stopping it and one of the demons pushed me down and cut my hand so Luke deck all of them straight in the face..... they deserved it"

Luke : I..... that's basically what happened....."

Barbatos : .....I'm surprised with you Luke?"

Luke: I didn't mean to.....I just got angry..... especially with when they hurt her...."

Barbatos : about my relationship with Simeon something will have to be thought about to prevent you from being in a situation like this.

Also I'll need to have a word with those demons....

I honestly cannot blame you for your reaction. That temper is definitely from Simeon.

Anyway as far as we are concerned it never happened okay?"

Angel : i ain't seen nothing"

Luke : why do you seem nervous?"

Barbatos: because if Simeon found out we both would be in trouble"