Twenty

It has been a month ever since Haein met Jisoo at the festival, and he had already adopted an unhealthy habit into dealing with his sorrows. He had been drinking more than usual. Kang woo was ultimately worried about Haein's condition therefore he constantly tried to talk to him about it. But Haein was too stubborn to even listen to anyone.

Ji Hye had also noticed his strange behavior by which they had constant fights about it. For this reason, he would come back home late at night after drinking so that he wouldn't have to meet her anywhere. He also started sleeping again in another room to avoid Ji Hye as much as possible. Ji Hye was now tired of Haein's constant rejection, so she stopped playing the good and innocent wife and started telling Haein's father all about his son's behavior.

Kyung Young was furious when he found out because his son was also lacking at work so he immediately took action and had a serious talk with his son about it. Haein eventually obeyed his father and stopped being a loose headed man. However he pondered hard upon other ways that could help him cope with the pain of his heartbreak. That's when something crossed his mind. He soon after decided to contact Kang woo so that he could execute it right away.

~2 hours later~

"Kang woo!! Did you do what I asked you to do today??" Haein asked.

"Yes...but I just think you're making a mistake in doing this to Jisoo!!!" Kang woo uttered with concern. Haein looked at Kang woo's worried face and smiled at him.

"I don't care anymore!! I will get to her one way or another !! She will be mine again even if I have to force her to be by my side!" Haein uttered with dark eyes. Kang woo didn't like any of it and kept staring at Haein while shaking his head in disagreement.

"You are making this difficult for yourself Haein!! Look at you! You seem like a mad man now talking like that!!" Kang woo voiced.

"Kang woo...I didn't ask for your opinion!!!"

"I'm doing this because.....I'm fucking going crazy every single night thinking about the fact that she might be with someone else!! I just can't afford losing her!!!" Haein uttered and abruptly pushed back the chair of his desk. He began walking towards the large window view of his office.

"But!! Forcing her to be with you will not help you get her love back!! Besides you're married now Haein!!!"

"Do you expect her to be your mistress?....you know her very well and you know she won't do that!!" Kang woo uttered back. Haein sighed loudly and scratched his forehead while thinking about it for a second.

"I'm only married on paper for convenience. As a contract between my family and Ji Hye's family. But in reality we are nothing. So I will pursue Jisoo again even if my father wants to cut me off this time...I don't care!!" Haein uttered while looking at the scenery outside his office.

"Haein??" Kang woo voiced but Haein was already determined to get Jisoo back no matter the cost. Kang woo didn't get any response back from Haein which meant that he had to follow his orders. Kang woo sighed and quickly walked out of Haein's office.

"You will be mine again!!!"

"Whether you like it or not"

"You will" Haein mumbled under his breath while curling his hands into fists.