𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗 - 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐎 𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏

Athena sat on Mitch and Cam's couch with Lily when Mitch got up to answer the door. Athena had needed a day away from her house and it had been a while since she had hung out with Mitch and Cam.

"All right. Thank you very much," Mitch said, grabbing the box from the man at the door. "Hey, Lily! Come here, honey!"

"Ooh! Do you know what it is?" Athena asked, lifting Lily onto her lap.

"A box?" Lily guessed.

"Containing?" Mitch asked.

"She doesn't know the word 'Containing,'" Cam told him.

"Well, that's how she learns new words, by us using them."

"Or, that's how we lower her self-esteem, by bombarding her with confusing vocabulary."

"What's the box containing?" Lily asked, putting her hands on her hips.

"Told you," Mitch said, sing-songy.

"Okay. It's your dress," Cam told Lily. "It's finally here!"

Athena

"Oh, right! Lily's being a flower girl in some wedding," Athena shrugged. "Thank god my parents didn't have any friends that got married after they had me. I was not a pretty kid, I don't need those pictures existing..."

"Woah!" Athena cringed, seeing the dress when they finally opened the box.

"Oh, no, Cam-- Cam, she's gonna look like Little Bo Peep!" Mitch complained.

"Or Little Bo Cheap," Athena said, feeling the material of the dress.

"Yeah, look at this fabric. It's already pilling," Cam added.

"Maybe it'll look better on?" Mitch suggested.

"You mean turned on?" Athena laughed, pulling out a battery pack from the dress as she set Lily down on the floor.

"No it does not--" Mitch started to say as Athena switched it on.

"I love it!" Lily shouted, jumping up and down.

"No, you don't," Mitch, Cam, and Athena said simultaneously.

"Oh, my gosh. Are we really gonna let her wear this?" Cam asked.

"You know what? If the bride wants to have a tacky wedding, she can have a tacky wedding. Lily will be the bright spot," Mitch said.

"Literally."

"Heard it as soon as I said it."

"And it's this, not this, but this," Cam said, showing Lily how to throw the flower petals as she walks down the aisle.

"Okay, I think she get it," Athena told him.

"Lets leave some petals for Lily," Mitch added. Mitch set her down on the ground and Cam handed her the basket. She started walking in front of the three, thowing down handfuls of petals.

"Not too many at once," Cam said. "Okay. You're doing great, Lil."

"Oh, she is, isn't she? Forget the bride. All the eyes are gonna be on her," Mitch said.

"Oh, fuck," Lily said, dropping the basket. Athena let out a little laugh as she stared at the girl in shock. Cam got up from the couch, walking away as he started to laugh, Athena following him shortly after as more laughs burst from her mouth.

"I cannot believe you two laughed!" Mitch scolded as he stormed up to Cam and Athena.

"I'm sorry, Mitch, but it's too good!" Athena cackled.