Chapter 1 - A WISH

It was a clear summer day in Cheshire, England. Abby Jane Stuart was lying in a hammock in her backyard; her head buried in a book, as always. It was a love story. No surprise there, as it was Abby’s favourite genre. She just loved happy endings because in real life, things don’t always work out the way you’ve planned. 

It was one of those days where you could smell the sweetness in the air. You could hear the whistling of the trees and feel the warmth of the sun. It wasn’t normally like this in Abby’s picturesque village of Holmes Chapel, but today seemed like a fair change. 

Abby was a lovely girl, with a sun-kissed complexion. With her heavenly hazel-brown eyes, long lashes and luscious wavy brown hair, she was a natural beauty. She didn’t wear make-up all the time, but when she did, it only accentuated her elegant features. 

She had been in dance since she was a little girl, so she had a slim and toned figure. Abby was an only child with many friends, but only one best friend since grade school. She was like a sister to her and was called, Lily Anne Harrington. Lily was very similar looking to Abby in height and build, but she had long blonde straight hair and emerald green eyes.

Abby had recently turned eighteen. Her mother surprised her on her birthday, with tickets to see her favourite band, One Direction live in concert. They were Abby’s only addiction in life. She wasn’t an obsessed fan, just dedicated. She had their album, singles and knew quite a bit of information on them; having read both of their books about their lives and how they became a band. 

One Direction had just finished their North American tour and were on their way back to England for a concert Abby happened to be attending. 

One Direction consisted of five young lads. Harry Styles, who was nineteen years old and was also from Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, England. He was the youngest member of the group. He was known as the cheeky, flirty one, but he also happened to be Abby’s favourite. He had luscious brown curls that adorned his head. His hair always looked good no matter what. His sparkling green eyes, his casual and comfortable attire and his mesmerizingly rocky voice, made him one-fifth of the hottest growing boy band in the world. 

Louis Tomlinson was twenty-one years old from Doncaster. He was the eldest and yet probably the funniest and craziest out of the band. He had sandy brown hair swept to one side and ocean blue eyes. He was equally as cheeky as Harry; however, he was known to be a bit of a romantic and always a go to for advice on anything. 

Niall Horan was nineteen years old. He was from Mullingar, Ireland and was known as the cute Irish one; since the rest of the group were from England. He had bleached blonde hair and sapphire blue eyes. He could play the guitar and was very talented in mimicking people and doing accents. 

Zayn Malik was also twenty years old, from Bradford. He was known as the shy and mysterious one, but had recently become a lot more confident and outgoing. He was simply stunning with his chocolate brown eyes and olive skin tone. He had a voice that could sing anything beautifully. 

Last, but certainly not least, was Liam Payne. He was nineteen years old as well and was known as the sweetheart father figure. He had coffee coloured hair and warm brown eyes. His voice, like all the members of One Direction, was brilliant. 

The day of the concert approached and Abby was feeling a million things. She was excited, nervous, extremely happy and more. She was going with Lily, and even though the concert started at seven thirty at night, they had to get there a lot earlier. 

One Direction were having a signing at a music store, which was located across the road from the concert venue. The girls were attending, and knew there would be people lined up way before hand. Abby spent hours getting ready and trying on the perfect outfit. She ended up with her hair down and wavy, in a black romper with flowers and a pair of gladiator sandals. She had a touch of make-up on to highlight her features, which she finished off with lip-gloss and a light sweater, in case it was cold after the concert. 

KISMETOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara