Chapter 11 - BLISS

A few days passed and Abby felt remarkably, as good as new, as if nothing had happened. The doctor told her to take it easy and she tried to listen as best she could.

She and Harry went home to his flat. Anne had gone back to Holmes Chapel as well as Abby’s parents. By now, everyone was under the impression that Abby was okay. Everyone had been informed of her amazing recovery and Harry couldn’t wait to have Abby home again and all to himself.

They arrived and Abby went straight away to have a shower. The sponge baths she received while in the hospital didn’t quite cut it.

She emerged fresh and clean. Her hair blow-dried long and wavy and dressed for a new day. She was wearing tight black leggings, a white tank top and a baby blue hoodie. Harry had his shower next and emerged fresh and clean also. He was in dark skinny jeans and a loose white T-shirt with his signature necklaces. His T-shirt was just low enough at you could see the tops of the birds he had tattooed on his chest, which were a favourite of Abby’s.

Abby felt like she had a newfound appreciation towards life and that she wouldn’t waste a single second of it. Harry valued Abby more than anything and it would take a lot for him to forget that.

They decided to go out for a walk as Harry had one last vacation day and he would be back at work tomorrow. They both wore long coats and hats to avoid herds of fans and went for a quiet walk along a near-by pond. They even stopped to feed the ducks. 

The little ducks all gathered around Abby and Harry laughed but couldn’t blame them. She just drew you in, with her long dark luscious wavy hair, her warm hazel-brown eyes and her sun kissed complexion. 

She laughed as they started to walk away and a row of ducks followed them. 

Harry couldn’t help but smile at the sound of her echoing laugh. It was one of Harry’s favourite sounds. They grabbed a bite to eat and went to a few shops quickly. Just in and out to browse, again to avoid the many fans that would come, had they been recognized. 

On their walk home, Harry nicked a flower out of someone’s front garden and presented it to Abby.

“A flower for my flower,” he smiled cheekily.

Abby could never resist him. His emerald eyes sparkling back at her. His pink, soft, kissable lips curled into a smile. Then he ran his fingers through his hair as he shook it to the side as he usually did, sending Abby’s heart into a flutter each time. 

He reached for her hand as they strolled back to Harry’s flat. Just the touch of his hand sent shivers through Abby’s whole body.

Back at the flat, Harry fell onto the sofa and turned on the TV. Abby went to lie on him, her head nuzzled into his chest, listening to his even heartbeat. 

She went to reach for a blanket, causing her to lean over onto her knees. Her bum was in Harry’s face and he could see her red lace panties through her tight leggings. 

Harry’s mouth slowly curved upwards into a smirk. When she went to lean back, the large bulge in his pants pleasantly surprised her. 

It had been a while since they had sex and Abby thought Harry deserved a reward for all his good behaviour lately. 

She coyly leaned back into him, pretending not to feel his now hard bulge against the small of her back. She reached behind her and gently massaged it with her right hand, causing Harry’s eyes to close and his head to tilt backwards from pleasure. She heard a small moan escape his lips and this made her smile. She quickly felt Harry’s hands on her hips as he gently pushed her off of him and stood up. He reached for her hand pulling her off the couch and into his arms for a tight embrace. He inhaled as he leaned forward and kissed her deeply with those perfectly soft pink lips of his.