Chapter 12 - GAME OVER

Rachel was a little bit taller than Abby, just as slim and very pretty. But, she was typical pretty with lots of make-up, blue eyes, big red hair and a large chest size. Making Abby’s perky C-cups seem irrelevant.

Abby noticed Harry stare at Rachel from time to time, but when she questioned him, he always told her that she needn’t worry—that he loved her and only her. This set Abby’s mind at ease and made her willing to trust Harry completely.

Rachel was very good at her job; the boys would constantly praise her. After all, she was only two years older than most of them and was already so accomplished in her career. She seemed very sweet with everyone, especially Harry. 

Abby assumed she had a crush on him, but from what Abby could tell, Harry wasn’t interested in the least. In fact he would wrap his arms around her in front of Rachel as if to say, I know your flirting with me but this is my girlfriend and I’m happy. Rachel seemed okay with this or so Abby thought. 

As time went on, Abby started to notice things about Rachel that made her uncomfortable. The way she acted around One Direction and how she’d always compliment Harry and the other boys a bit too much. It was inappropriate, seeing as she was their PR manager and especially when most of them had girlfriends that also hung around like Abby did occasionally.

But she was good. She was very subtle and didn’t do it around others. Abby was starting to think it was only around her that she acted this way. When she spoke to Danielle, Eleanor and Perrie, they all thought Rachel was lovely, little did they know what she was capable of.

Weeks went by and those weeks turned into months. Rachel was getting quite chummy with Harry and Abby had had just about enough. She brought this up with Harry but once again he denied it.

“Abby, I know you don’t like her, but she’s really nice if you give her a chance,” Harry pleaded. 

They were at the recording studios just her, Harry Rachel and Paul. Paul was just leaving and soon it would be just the three of them. They waited until Rachel was in the other room.

“I’m not staying here with her!” Abby spat. “I know you like her. God knows why, but I don’t want to be alone with her and I don’t think you should either.”

“Fine, if you would prefer us to leave then I will finish up here and we can go,” Harry complied with a smile just as Rachel came back.

“Did I hear you guys saying you’re heading out? I mean I guess it’s fair. I should get fired for not finishing my work.”

Rachel looked sad. Harry looked at Abby then back at Rachel.

“What are you talking about?” Harry asked concerned. “Fired?”

I completely forgot to have you and the boys finish signing the merchandise for Children In Need. If it’s not done by tomorrow I just know I’ll get sacked,” said a seemingly worried Rachel.

“We signed loads already Rach, I doubt there’s more,” Harry started.

“The boys signed loads. If I remember correctly, you sir, went off with her for a while.” Rachel stated as she carelessly motioned towards Abby.

Abby did recall a long make out session with Harry in the recording booth, while the boys seemed to be signing a lot of merchandise. Abby felt bad. Rachel looked genuinely upset.

Abby didn’t want anyone to loose his or her job no matter how much she disliked him or her. Harry looked at Abby not sure of what to do next. Not wanting to upset his girlfriend, whom he just told they could leave, now would have to stay.