Chapter 6 - LOVE

The next morning Abby woke up next to Harry and she pinched herself just to see if she was dreaming. She looked up at the ceiling, assumingly at a higher presence and whispered, “thank-you, I’ll never forget what you did for me.” She smiled up and then looked down at Harry and did the same. She got out of bed and threw her long hair up in a messy bun. 

Still in her pyjamas, she threw on one of Harry’s hoodies as she was only wearing shorts and a tank top. She was the first one up and decided to make breakfast for everyone else. She whipped up some eggs, bacon and toast, for everyone—and of course a pot of ‘English Breakfast Tea’. 

Abby could hear people stirring and starting to get up. Liam came down first, then Niall followed, and then Louis. Eventually Harry made his way down and Zayn would probably have slept through breakfast, had someone not gone to wake him up. 

Abby thought this would be a good time to let everyone know about her and Harry’s relationship. She waited until everyone was seated, had drunk a cup of tea, and were finishing up their meals. 

“So Harry and I have something we would like to tell you,” Abby said blushing at Harry, hoping everyone would stop chatting and listen. 

They got quieter and Louis kind of brushed it off with a laugh.

“If you’re about to say that you and Harry are finally an item, then it’s about time,” he smirked. 

Abby blushed. 

“Okay, so that went over better than I thought,” she laughed. “Phew, I thought you guys would have something to say about it,” she added. 

“Us?” asked Liam. “Not really. Any one of us can see you two are mad for each other and it was only a matter of time before you both finally realized it.” Liam joked. 

Harry looked at Abby, he pouted his bottom lip and shrugged his shoulders, as if to say oh well we’re together now. 

Abby almost melted at the sight of Harry’s face. Those dimples, soft curls and his bright green eyes; he got more adorable each and everyday. 

“So then, with that being said,” she started. “I think we ought to get to work and see what we can accomplish today.”

They had all finished their breakfast, so Harry and Louis had started to clean up. 

“Thanks for breakfast, flower,” said Harry as he kissed her head.

Abby smiled and went into the living room with Niall, Zayn and Liam. She thought a good place to start would be to write out the lyrics to as many songs as she could remember off hand, then they could go from there. 

She started with ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ as it was probably their most popular and most well known song.

She finished that within minutes—looking up at each member occasionally to picture them singing their parts, so she was pretty confident in that song. 

She went through the whole album in her mind. Making sure she could remember the many song titles, let alone the lyrics to each one, and who sang which part.

Abby didn’t realize how hard this was going to be. Listing One Direction’s songs; sure, any fan could do that. But, to write out each and every song, lyric, and to know who sang what parts and who sang backing vocals was a nightmare.

It seemed Abby was doing most of the work, but when the boys offered to help, she said that they were helping by just sitting there—meaning when Abby was stuck with a verse, it would sometimes help to just look at Liam, Niall, Zayn or even Louis and Harry who had just joined them and it would trigger the lyrics.