Chapter 1.

y/e/c = your eye color

I was walking home late at night from the store. It was only a block away so it wasn't much harm for me to walk eat night. I thought about what life would be like if I ever gave Jack (Joker) a chance. I mean he something was off with him. I remember him giving me these little bugs in jars and one time a frog. He would show me his little hideout where he would dissect frogs or birds. I never liked it, but to make me feel better he'd always say he had already found them dead. It brought comfort, it was sweet of him but I never believed it. I feel bad I always rejected him. Still he was strange but I liked that about him. I always kinda did love him. As I was lost in my thoughts, everything goes black. All i feel is a bag over my head. Some one grabbing me and throwing me in a van. I screamed once I realized I was being kidnapped. "Shut up." A man said, he had a deep, raspy like voice. I honestly didn't think it was worth a fight so I laid there and waited.

*time skip*

All of a sudden I feel the van stop. I feel someone pick me up and throw me over their shoulder. They carried me and I felt the cool A/C on my back, that's when I knew I was inside. I felt the person taking me down a case of stairs and threw me off on a table. They strapped me in. Once they removed the bag, the bright lightbulb flashed my eyes brightly. "Where am I?" I asked looking around. It was just a stone grey wall with no windows and very little light. I didn't receive a response. I saw to my right a tray with all sorts of weapons. "Shit." I said under my breath. "Shit indeed sweetheart." A voice said from behind. "Oh? You brought me a pretty one too, bonus for you Milo." The voice said again with a horrific laugh after. The voice, the laugh it sounded familiar. When I look above I see a green hair man, with white skin, pale as a ghost. He began walking towards me. He got closer and he looked me in his eye. He stood there. Lifeless looking with the smeared red lipstick on his lips.

Jokers POV
I walked closer to my new play thing. I took a look in her eyes, I realized it was Y/N. The girl I loved since we were playing hide n seek. She still had those glimmering ( y/e/c ) eyes. I stood there, not a breath came out of me. I didn't want to hurt her. I never felt like this with anyone expect her. I never wanted to hurt her, I wanted to protect her. "Jack?" She said tears forming down her face. God I hated when she would cry, a wave of sorrow would flow through me when she did. "Milo leave." I said pulling up a chair beside her. Milo left, it was just the two of us. Tbe silence made it more cold in the room. "Hi darling." I said caressing her face. Her skin was smooth, she always complained about it being rough but I always felt it soft. "Why am I here? Why do you look like that? What are you going to do?" She asked struggling to get up. "Funny story, I needed a new toy and my goon here well found you for me." I said chuckling. Her face had a confusing look. I decided to unstrap her so she could feel more comfortable. "So what I'm like a frog to you now?" She asked laughing, made me laugh too. "No no no. Well yes you were going to be but it's you so no." I said getting up. "You know what? You should live here with me! Like we used to play house together!" I said putting my arms in the air. "Your crazy." Y/N said shaking her head. "I mean I am insane but come on, plus this is better than that cheap ass apartment of yours." I said getting closer to her. "How do you know where I live? We haven't talked in years." She asked walking to me. "I know everything and it'll be fun, I have a bunch of rooms for you to pick, whichever you like pretty face." I said cupping her face. "Hey I mean my room is always available for you too." I said winking at her. I could see her blush through her face. I never seen that. It was adorable. "Give me some food and I'll think about it." She said. I picked her up and carried her upstairs to the kitchen.

****
(A/N) I KNOW ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE I POSTED !! I was taking a few months for myself to just heal and now i'm back doing what I love, I know this isn't marvel but I feel like this one might be a hit either way! 🫶🏻