Chapter 2.

YOUR POV
J carried me all the way to the kitchen. I had no idea why he did. "You know I still have my legs." I said sarcastically. "I know." He said placing me on the counter. "What do you want to eat?" He said looking me in the eye. "I could go for some Chinese food right now." I said. J's face was completely lost. "Uh I don't think I can make that but I can send a goon to buy some." J said. J called one of his goons and wrote down our order on a note. "Let's sit down and catch up." He said signaling me to the couch. The living area was stunning. This whole house was big and this was just one floor, I can only expect upstairs to be as stunning as this. "You have a really nice place J." I said sitting down. "Well when you rob banks and do business here and there, it pays well." He said falling back on the couch. "So how you been? Are you seeing anyone special?" J said with a grin. "A few months ago I ended it with my ex boyfriend." I said. Just remembering him made me fall into a rabbit hole. "Why? What's his name?" J said getting closer. He seemed interested in this ex. "Austin Adams and he well he was...abusive." I said, tears starting to form in my eyes. "Well looks like I'm adding him to my list." J said. He looked angry like he was going to rip off Austin's head. "What list?" I asked. "Don't worry I'll make sure he pays back every scar he's given you." J said caressing my face. I could feel the warmth in his hand. "No J it-." I was cutoff. "I said he's going to pay back." J said with a more deadly look. I felt some way. Like special. I felt loved that someone would do that for me. "Food is here." One of the goons said placing it on the table. "Let's go feast darling." J said grabbing my hand and leading me to the table.

*time skip*

"I'm going to go deal with some business, if you made up your mind take Frankie and Johnny with you to pack your things and move here and feel free to explore the house." J said putting on his coat. "Oh and don't go downstairs, I promise you, you won't like it." J said looking at me in the eye with his hands on my shoulder. I smiled and said goodbye to him. I walked around the backyard, thinking if I should move in. I mean it could stop Austin from coming back and banging on my door. "Frankie! Johnny!" I called. " Yes ma'am?" They both said in synced. "Take me to my apartment and help me pack." I said. We drove to the apartment and packed then headed back. "Just leave the boxes there, I'm going to go look for a room." I said waking up the white polished marble stairs. I walked in every room. They were all amazing and huge. I found about 2 little sex dungeons hidden. I expected that. Also expected a hooker to be left sleeping there. I walked in a room. It was beautiful and big with a big walk in closet. The marble floor with the white fluffy carpet under the king size bed. The silky sheets and silky curtains hanging down the tall windows. I loved it. I walked in the room next to it and it was a lot bigger than the rest. Big closest, big bathroom, this was probably J's room. There was a Texas king size bed with silky purple sheets. Purple walls with green curtains and an emerald carpet. Of course with a big gold J above the bed. I looked up and there was a chandelier and a mirror right above, facing the bed. "Of course Jack would have that." I said, laughing. I heard laughing behind me. "Well no shit I mean how can there not be one." J said. He was leaning against the door frame.

JOKERS POV
"How long have you been there for?" Y/N asked. "Since you touched the sheets on my bed." I said walking closer to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist. "I can tell you like this room better, stay here." I said smiling. "I do like this room but come on your my friend." She said playfully punching my shoulder. Ouch friend zoned me real quick. "Yeah but you'd look better laying next to me." I said lifting her chin up a bit. She pulled away and walked downstairs. I never felt like this. My heart it was racing over a girl. I felt like I was a little kid talking to her for the first time. I had the hugest crush on her. I asked her out in high school but she said she saw me as a brother. I had never been more hurt than that day. We fell out for the rest of high school until now. I was still in love with her. I mean look at her, shes beautiful. I just wanted to snatch her and kiss every part of her. I didn't want to use her as one of my whores. I wanted her to be mine. I wanted her to take over Gotham with me. Be king and queen of Gotham City together. I needed her with me every breathing second. She is going to be mine and only mine.

***
(A/N) might just post another chapter after this one today!!