Chapter 3.

JOKER POV
I followed Y/N downstairs. "Why don't we go to one of my clubs?" I asked grabbing her hand and twirling her around. I wrapped my arms around her waist. "It'll be fun." I said grinning. "I mean I can always unpack tomorrow so why not?" Y/N said putting her arms around my neck. I felt "butterflies" in my stomach. She let go and ran up the stairs. "I'll be ready in an hour or two!" She yelled from the top of the stairs. I walked to my room and grab a sparkling silver dress from my room that I bought for her. I grabbed a matching pair of heels and jewelry for her. While I heard her in the shower I placed the dress and heels with the jewelry on her bed. I wrote a note for her saying "A little something for you, I know you'll look stunning in it ;)." I left to my room to get ready.

*time skip*

YOUR POV
I came out the shower and when I turned to my bed I saw a stunning dress with heels and jewelry. I read the note beside it. I suspected it was from Jack. I felt a warm happy feeling. I felt my face blush. I felt the heat from my blood rushing through my face. I put on a robe from the bathroom and sat down in front of the vanity. I did my makeup. (or you can choose not to wear any). Once I was finished it was pass an hour so I dried the remaining wet parts of my hair and straighten it. I got dressed in the outfit J picked out. "Hey I'll be waiting downstairs." I heard J said behind the door. "I'll be out in a minute!" I replied back.

JOKER POV
As I waited down stairs, my goon came back with my order. "Here you go boss." Frankie said. It was a bouquet of white roses and teddy bear. To not make it so high school basic I bought a tennis bracelet for her. I remember she always wanted one, she would never shutup about it. As I placed the gift on the table next to the stairs, I stood there at the end of the railing waiting for my Y/N. I heard heels clicking on the marble glass floor. I look up and there she was. Stunning, beautiful, sexy, breathtaking in all her beauty. I could feel the blood rushing through every vein, and I mean every vein. My heart beating faster as she came walking down the stairs. My mouth wide open. She was drop dead gorgeous. "I know, I know I look good but you don't have to have your dick staring at me J." She said looking up and down at me. Shit she noticed. "Well your gorgeous." I said spinning her around, making sure to see every angle of her grace. "Oh yeah I bought you this for you baby." I said handing her the flowers and the bear. "Awww thank you J!" She said hugging me. I missed her warm embrace. "And I also bought you this." I grabbed the tennis bracelet and opened the case. "Oh my god." Y/N said cover her mouth. I could see the excitement in her eyes. "J! I love you!" She said hugging me this time longer. I was speechless. She really said she loved me. No she only said it because I bought her something. "Why would she ever love you?" A voice said in my head. It soon was blurred out by Y/N squealing of excitement. I put it on her and hooked my arm around hers. "You ready?" I asked. She turned to me with a wide smile and said "Let's go Mr. J."