Chapter 5.

WARNING: sexual content, knife play, blood

YOUR POV
"Actually, let's go to one of my special rooms." J said turning around. I knew where he was taking me. He was taking me to one of his sex rooms. He opened the door and threw me on the bed. It was dark, I felt the red, silky sheets under me. J ripped off his button up shirt and toss it to the ground. I undressed myself. He went behind the bed and pressed a button. "What is that?" I asked. "You'll see doll." He said looking up. Two chains fell from the ceiling with cuffs on the bottom. He picked me up and attached the cuffs to my legs. I could feel the blood rushing threw my head from hanging upside. I swung back and forth watching J unzip his pants. My face right in front of his dick. He tore my underwear apart. He then started to tease me with his tongue. I just felt how good his cold wet tongue felt on my warmth. I pulled down his boxers. His dick rising hard, right into my mouth. I went up and down with my mouth. I could feel how how hard it was getting. He thrusted himself more in my face. His hard member hitting the back of my throat. I liked the feeling of it. J then slid two fingers in me while he sucked on my clit. To this point I started to shake a bit. "No cumming yet darling." J said pulling out his fingers, licking off my cum. I sucked even harder now making it difficult for him not to release everything in me. He pulled away and walked towards a drawer. He pulled out a knife. "What do you have there Mr J?" I asked swinging back and forth. "This is gonna sting but feel so good doll face." He said leaning down. Caressing my face with the knife. He stood up. He first went soft. He passed the knife quickly, gripping onto my thighs. It felt good. He passed the knife over leaving a trail of a cut down to my stomach. That's when he got rough. He then dug the knife deep into my skin. I felt the blood run down my stomach to my chest. "That's for dancing with miss quinn." J said smacking my ass. "What you scared that she might be better?" I said, winking at him. "You know daddy doesn't like that." He then cut my back several times. It burned but that burn felt like a freeing sensation. He then uncuffed me and threw me on the bed. I was bare naked laying there, waiting for him to make his next move. He came closer to me. He kissed me passionately. Our tongues swirled around in our mouths. He pulled away and kissed my neck. Leaving a trail of hickeys down to my chest. He sucked and bit my nipples. I moaned throwing my head back. I then felt his dick enter me. He thrusted harder into me. I moaned louder. He seemed to enjoy it so he thrusted himself even more into me. He threw his head back, moaning. "I want more." I moaned. "Beg." He said. "Please. I'm your toy, play with me." I moaned pulling him down. I kissed his neck. I started to leave hickeys on his neck and chest. He pulled out and came on my chest. He slid his dick up and down between my breasts. He then flipped me over. He put my ass up and shoved his dick in me again. He grabbed onto my waist and thrusted me into him more. "Fuck." I said, gripping onto the sheets. I could feel myself cumming on his dick. I felt his cum crash into mine. He pulled out and fell onto the other side beside me. "You naughty boy, you can't just leave a mess behind." I said. I strapped onto him. My pussy on his face and his dick in front of me. I licked him up clean while he did the same to me. I got off of him and laid next to him. I buried my self into his chest while he wrapped my arms around me. "I love you J." I said. I felt his heartbeat. "I love you too Y/N." J said kissing my head.