Chapter 8.

disclaimer there will be smutt in this one!

Joker pov
I took y/n back home and I carried her to her room knowing she was weak at the moment. I cleaned her up and made sure to watch over her for a bit, just in case. "Well I think Im okay now J, you can go." Y/n said. "You sure, I don't mind staying." I said, wrapping my arms around her. "Yeah, go get some rest, goodnight." She said, pulling my head down, leaving a kiss on my forehead. "Alright, night y/n." I said, gently kissing her temple. As I walked out the door y/n said something that still made my heart flutter. "Hey J, I love you." She said. "I love you too." I said, I closed the door and walked to my room. I sat behind my desk, looking through some papers until I heard something. I walked closer to the wall...I heard y/n...moaning. I listend closely as my member grew bigger. "Well, well." I said. I heard her moan my name. "Could've just asked to join." I said.

Y/n pov
I swirled two fingers on my clit, just thinking of J had me wet. I rubbed my clit up and down. With the other hand I played with my nipple that was out in the cold air. I decided to record, just for fun. I started to record. I continued. I inserted two fingers in my wet pussy. I pumped harder at the thought of J railing the shit out of me. "Please J, fuck me." I moaned, quite loudly. I started to cum all over my fingers but I wanted more. Imagining J on top of me was just enough to get me going. I started going faster and harder at the thought of him. I moaned louder and louder the more I came. To the point I started moaning J's name faster, I started squirting. I became tired so I stopped recording. "Should I send this to Mistah J?" I thought to myself, fuck it we already fucked anyways. I sent it and left to shower.

Text messages.

you: Video sent

Mr. J : well fuck y/n, rude of you not to ask me to join

you: sorry :) i wanted to keep u hungry for me

Mr. J: naughty girl

you: only for u ;)

****