Chapter 4.

YOUR POV
We drove off in J's car. That man loved speeding off. Every drift, every time he stepped on the gas pedal I expected us to crash into something or someone. He got us there quickly. He got out and opened the door for me. "Thank you, didn't think you would be such a gentleman." I said. He wrapped his arm around my waist. "Just because I kill and do all that pretty shit doesn't mean I don't have manners." J said, leading me inside. Strippers dancing, people grinding in the center of the room. Every little corner people were either fucking or doing drugs. Classic. "Why don't you have some fun here while I take care of something." J said letting go of me at the bar. "Alright just be safe." I said. As I watched him walk away someone approached me. "Can I get you a drink?" Some woman behind me asked. She had platinum blonde hair with half red and black dye on the bottom of her hair. She was bleached white. Like J. "Sure." I said sitting down with her. "I'm Harley, Harley Quinn." She said. "I'm Y/N." I said. "So what brings you here, all alone?" She said getting closer. "I'm just here with a friend." I said looking around for J. "Oh well I don't see your friend." Harley said turning around. "Yeah he went to take care of something." I said sipping from my cup. "Hm. Come one let's go dance." Harley said grabbing my hand, pulling me to the dance floor. We started dancing but by the minute we slowly got closer, till our body's were glued together. She grabbed my hips swaying them left to right, making sure I was stuck to her. If I'm honest, I enjoyed it.

JOKER POV
"What do you keep looking at Joker?" Veins said snapping his fingers. I was looking for Y/N. Then I saw her. Dancing. With Harley? Fucking whore moving onto my woman. "You know what? This a pussy deal anyways." I said pulling the trigger. Veins dropping dead on the marble black floor. "Clean this up." I told my goons. I rushed out of there to grab Y/N. Harley left. I grabbed Y/N by the hand and took her to my car. "Where we going Mr J?" She asked. I could tell she was flirting with me. She was tipsy and using her flirty tone. We got in and drove off to the house. "Come on." I said walking to the door. I picked her up, bridal style. She started giggling. "Where you taking me baby?" She said throwing her head back. "Im gonna show you I'm more fun than that bitch Harley." I said walking towards my room. "How you know her name?" She asked. "Doesn't matter." I said opening the door. She was in it for real now.

****
(A/N) next is smutt !