Chi-Ha-Tan Vs Oaria Alliance Part 4

"Can you believe this folks?!" Fumihiko Sakaguchi said excitedly, host of the Sensha-do battle network said, currently doing commentary for the Chi-Ha-Tan versus Ooarai girls Academy match at the network's studio back in Tokyo. He was leaning back in his chair with an enthusiastic look.

Fumihiko kept his commentary going. "We have just seen Miho Nishzumi's Tiger 1 of Chi-Ha-Tan just make an insanely long shot from well over 1000 meters....wait...our analyst on the ground has just confirmed that shot was at a range of 1500 meters. My word! That has just shattered the Sensha-do record for the longest recorded distance of a tank kill set by Miss Naomi of Saunders last year when she took out a Pravda T-34/85 tank at over 1100 meters. This is a momentous occasion to see it happen, isn't Miss Susan?"

Fumihiko's co-host in Susan Marshall, was equally animated as she spoke. "Most definitely Mister Fumihiko. It's one thing to hit a stationary tank from such a distance, but to hit a target at that range with the speed of the M18 Hellcat that's moving is something I never thought possible, or even try in my time in Sensha-do."

"Yes, yes, this is something that will go down into legend for sure of our great sport, and for you dear viewers watching back home, you have been given a treat by seeing it on screen. As this match between Chi-Ha-Tan and Oarai is turning out to be all we hope for," Fumihiko said, turning his head back to the camera.

"Ah, but looks like trouble is on the horizon for Miss Nishizumi," Susan said, with a sly grin looking at the secondary screen displaying the match.

The Sensha-do Battle Network turn his head back to the secondary screen to see what trouble his co-host was seeing, then spoke. "Ah, I see what you mean by trouble. It seems like Oarai's reinforcements have arrived, but I wonder if they will be able to spot Miss Nishzumi's Tiger 1 in that great position around the bushes, couple with that great camouflage scheme their tank has."

"Yes, something that makes Chi-Ha-Tan one of the most dangerous teams in this tournament. Now we have a duel on our hands now," Susan commentated.

"Yes a duel for the ages, so don't you dare get up or change the channel dear viewers as Miss Nishizumi will have her hands full to save her team from being defeated, but who will win is still in the air, so strap in for this battle of great underdogs," Fumihiko said while gesturing to the camera to emphasize that none of the viewers leave.

"Most definitely, this will be a duel of a Tiger and Wolf," Susan said, while watching the match play out on the secondary screen.

Well, Miss Shimada, you were not wrong about this Miho girl being something else, glad I get to see it for myself. Now the real challenge will be to see how she handles this hurdle

Susan thought, smirking out how things were playing out just like her good friend said they would.

XxxxX

Aboard the HMS Ark Royal, inside the St. Gloriana High School level Tankery office, the shattering of an expensive porcelain teacup echoes through the finely decorated room. It broke against the polished wood floor, spreading its content of black tea named Assam, named after the place it was produced in Assam, India, as well as the given name for the one who drop it. The black tea spread and soak into the wood, though someone was quickly bringing a fine rag to clean the mess as quickly as she could.

Orange Pekoe, dressed in her St. Gloriana school uniform, was the one to clean the mess up. Having moved at rapid speed from her place at the table filled with various delicate cakes and sweets. The loader for the school's Churchill Mk 4, tries to keep her irritation down at her friend dropping the expensive cup on the ground, as it would be very unladylike of her to have an outburst at the moment.