Chi-Ha-Tan Vs Ooaria Alliance Part 7

"Well folks, Oarai has finally caught up to Chi-Ha-Tan's Tiger 1, with the Panzer 4, A43 Black Prince, M4 Sherman, and the M36B2. A four-on-one scenario, with no more tanks left to support Chi-Ha-Tan's flag tank, how can Miss Nishizumi get herself out of this scenario?" Fumihiko Sakaguchi said on the T.V. screen.

"This is a scenario she has been in before, yet the foe she is facing is a little wilier than the previous match. Yet impossible is not in Miss Nishizumi's head at all, so I hope Miss Akiyama doesn't underestimate her foe," Susan Marshall said, sitting next to the Sensha-do battle host.

Fumihiko nodded his head to his co-host. "That is quite true. So strap in folks, don't touch that remote, don't even take your eyes of this screen. As the climax of this intense battle that has lived up to all expectations is about to come to a close, with the ticket to Semi-Finals on the line and both teams won't back down till they obtain it."

XxxxX

"Well I certainly won't be taking my eyes off this match," Chiyo Shimada said with her usual soft smile on her face.

Currently, she was located in her own personal press box, having been watching the match in its entirety. It had been quite the gritty and intense fight so far, as she expected it to be. Yet the part that was replaying in her mind, as Chiyo was sure replaying in most people's minds was the punch thrown by the American Nishizumi girl.

It along with the poor girl's emotional breakdown before it, had been seen for all of the Sensha-do world to take in. Showing that the Nishizumi family was at the moment plagued by internal problems, which were so bad that they were assaulting one another. All for the Sensha-do viewers to see as well.

A soft knock on the door dragged Chiyo from her thoughts, turning to the direction as she spoke. "Come in."

The door open slowly, with a Federation Security guard coming in. He bow first to Chiyo, then spoke. "Pardon the intrusion, Miss Shimada."

"Don't mind, what do you need?" Chiyo ask, though she had an inkling she was going to like what she was about to hear.

The security guard came closer, then whisper into her ear. Several times Chiyo nodded with the small elegant smile on her face growing wider every time. Once the Security guard was done with the thorough explaination he lean back.

"My, my, to think the Nishizumi's are beating each other to a pulp. What utter fools they all are, which is why they must be brought down if our sport is to see a better future," Chiyo said, then turn her head to the security guard. "I trust this information will make it into the right hands to begin to spread to the public."

"Yes ma'am, I'll see to it myself," the security guard said confidently back.

"Good, do that now. Also have a cart ready for me to be driven onto the field once this match is over," Chiyo ordered.

"Very good, it will be done," the security guard said, bow and then walk off, closing the door gently behind him.

As soon as the man left, Chiyo turn back to the screen. To think after all these years, the Shimada family had thought the way to take down the Nishizumi family would be to match power with power, or so Chiyo's late mother had tried to proceed with things, as Chiyo grew up. Yet that hadn't worked out, making Chiyo adopt different means, knowing that the Nishizumi family had its own dark past that could be used against them.

It wasn't like Chiyo didn't know about Panzer Kettō, her family also participated in it with their own branch families. The obvious difference was the Shimada's had gotten with the times, not viewing their daughters as tools, though still built a fiery competitiveness into them. Even if they fail, they could come home. Sure, some families were a little harsh, but Chiyo's late Mother, Orika Shimada would never allow any harm to come to her nieces.