Chi-Ha-Tan Vs Oaria Alliance Part 5

The Chi-Ha-Tan M4A3E2 Jumbo lay defeated in the rubble fill street, its pavement still slick from the rainfall that was now down to a sprinkle. Smoke billow from the defeated tank still, a result of the point-blank firing by Oarai's StuG 3 and Type 5 Chi-Ri. Yet the Jumbo had done its damage by taking out the Porsche Tiger, the most heavily armor tank in their entire force, a huge blow, especially since they were fighting in a city.

Standing tall in her hatch, Riko Matsumoto, or better known by her spirit name Erwin, with her German Field Marshal's cap on, watch the Jumbo pass by her tank, as her StuG 3 roll on, heading back to the city center to hook back up with their flag tank. Ogin and her Type 5 Chi-Ri follow in behind closely.

"That Chi-Ha-Tan Jumbo crew were the real deal. I get why they are the Tigress Corps for a reason," Takako Suzuki, also known by her spirit name Caesar said, standing tall in the hatch across from her tank commander.

"They really were, I can see why they gave Saunders such a hard time. The word quit doesn't exist in their mind," Erwin said, now looking forward down the street flank closely to either side by apartments and shops.

"Like many great warriors and generals of the past, will have to make sure not to ease up for a second around them," Cesar reply back.

"We won't, especially knowing those Chi-He's I saw earlier, didn't make the attack as well with that Jumbo Sherman," Erwin said with a shake of the head, her worries not over as she had no idea where the last enemy tanks were.

"Strange, where could they have gone?" Caesar ask.

"I don't know, but we need to be wary. Chi-Ha-Tan like to ambush their foes when they can, their a unpredictable bunch when they need to be to throw their foes off," Erwin said.

Caesar let smirk cross her face. "Sounds like a reflection of ourselves."

"Yea," Erwin said with a nod. "Yet that makes fighting them all the better."

"Heck yea it does," Caesar said with excitement.

Nodding to her friend, now Erwin touch her throat microphone to open a net call to Midoriko Sono aboard her Char 1 Bis, located at another part of the city guarding a road to the city center.

"Sodoko, we've taken out the Sherman Jumbo, but the Type 1 Chi-He's are still operating in the city. Keep alert to their possible approach, your armor is too thick at the front for them to penetrate and both your 47mm and 75mm gun can knock them out at any angle," Erwin explain over the net.

"I told you earlier, it's Miss Sono to you!" Midoriko yelled over the net annoy at the annoying nickname that Mako had given her, and now was in constant use by the rest of Oarai's team.

That gave both Caesar and Erwin a chuckle as their tank rolled along, then once Erwin calm down she spoke back over the net. "Sorry bad habit of mine. Just remember what I said, me and Miss Ogin are coming back, I'm sure the enemy will attack the city center looking for our flag tank soon enough."

A small huff of annoyance came back over the net, then Midoriko spoke. "Fine, will keep alert and relay any sighting of the enemy."

"Good, over and out," Erwin said, as her StuG 3 roll along, then open one more net call to her student council team.

XxxxX

Back in the city center, where the large Senate House dominated most of the area. The flag tank of Oarai, in the Hetzer 38(t) was located inside the building itself. Having climbed the steps and then crash through the front doors, before spinning around to stay just near the edge, while concealing itself while watching the center itself, as ordered by Yukari after their forces had occupied the city in the quiet hours of the match.