IN LOVE

It's 7 pm and I'm just sitting on the couch near the swimming pool. My hair is wet, my t-shirt is off, and I'm wearing shorts. Ahhh! What happened to me? Why can't I forget her face? Fuck! What did she do to me? And he slapped himself, but then he thought about her shocked face while seeing him wink. "No, stop Jungkook! Don't think about her again. Again thinking about her? I am so sick of myself... Why am I being so fucking annoying to myself... I just can't forget that even though I do everything I can!!! But it feels good.." His inner voice screamed, but suddenly he became shy and then a big smirky smile appeared. But "NO!!! DO NOT BE LIKE THIS!! Jk it's nothing. You will forget her after a week, okay? It's nothing. But she is cute. First time in my life, a girl talks to me without fear after knowing who I am!! To my eyes! Impressive!! She is brave." He started smiling again. "HEY!! DON'T SMILE!" He burst into laughter because of his own stupidity. "Bro, what are you doing? What kind of pills are you on?" A voice came from behind Jungkook and it brought him back to reality. "No, I am not!! What do you want??" He asked while turning around. "You texted me before an hour about clubbing, you forgot?" Jungkook is shocked by these words because he really forgot. "I actually forgot about clubbing. Huh, I don't wanna go to the club, I wanna sit here, it feels good." He said to himself "No, I don't," Jungkook said to jimin because it's really weird for him. "Then let's go and dress up." He kicked the chair Jungkook was sitting on. Jungkook stood up and went inside. "How can I help you, Jimin, sir?" A staff asked that man with a naughty smile. "Oh, my baby is here," he bit his underlip and turned around. "Umm, just giving me your heart," he said while pulling her in and holding her waist. "But it's already yours," she said while looking down because she is shy. After a half-hour, Jungkook comes out. "Wait, what the fuck?! What is she doing in Jimin's lap? Is that the new staff? Omg, this guy!!! I am so done. How many girlfriends did he have??!!!!" Jungkook can't believe his own eyes, even though it's not that special. "Jimin, let's go," he said without looking in their direction. Jimin and the staff were shocked. She jumped off Jimin's lap and went inside, Jimin fixed his dress and was quiet for a moment. "Bro, you look hot!" Jimin said with an impressed face. "Yes, I know and what the hell are you doing with her?" He rolled his eyes. "Nothing, you know I have some hormone issue... When I see hot girls... Let's go now, there are lots of hot girls waiting for me... Tonight, I am gonna have some real fun... Sorry, we are gonna have fun! Today, I will get the sexiest one, I am not gonna give you," he said while walking in front of Jungkook, but Jungkook made a not interested face. They're sitting in the car. He doesn't feel like anything just thinking about yn.he don't wanna go to club neither want to drink JUNGKOOK!" - "What..!! Wtf!!!" He flinched. "Where are you lost? Did you and Koala have a fight today?" Jimin asked while driving. "Yeah, that's my daily routine, but that is not the problem," he said and sighed. "Then what is the problem?" Jimin asked playfully. "Actually... I... Hmm... That..." he didn't know what to say. "Bro! Straight! Forward!" Jimin yelled. "I MET A GIRL, SHE'S STUCK IN MY MIND, I CAN'T FORGET HER FACE AND I KEEP LISTENING TO HER VOICE. SHE IS CUTE AND I AM DAYDREAMING ABOUT HER! SUCKS!" he said in one breath. "Okay, okay, okay. Did she look hot?" Jimin asked in a dirty way. "SHUT THE FUCK UP, JIMIN! I didn't meet her in a club. It's not something like that," he said. "That's okay, but is she hot?" Jimin asked. He gave him a death glare. "Oh, oh, calm down. Bro, calm down. Tell me what happened clearly," Jimin said with an innocent smile. Jungkook explained everything clearly. "Oh, she is interesting," Jimin said. "Very interesting," Jungkook cut off Jimin's words. "Does she know you are Jeon Jungkook?" Jimin asked, like a police officer. "Yeah, she does," Jungkook replied. "Huh, as much as I know, you're in... love-" "NO!!! That's impossible!" Jungkook yelled out. "Okay, okay, calm down... Calm down..." Jimin said, but he couldn't control his laugh. "Can I say something? I don't feel like going to the club, I just wanna go to the beach," Jungkook tried his best not to look at Jimin. "Umm... okay, okay, Romeo," Jimin finally laughed until Jungkook gave him a death glare.