TRIP pt-2

They are lying in bed. A king-size bed with both of them lying on opposite sides, keeping a distance. They both can't sleep. Taehyung turns around and taps her on the shoulder. She turns around. "Can I ask you something?" "Yes, sure." "Don't get me wrong, but can I cuddle you?" "What?!" "Actually, I can't sleep without cuddling, and there is no extra pillow to cuddle." Tata mic mode on. "Umm, same. I also can't sleep without cuddling." "Then, can I cuddle you? I'll only put one hand." "Yeah." He cuddles her, and she cuddles him back. "It's the first time I'm letting a man cuddle me, or else I'll kick him and punch him on the nose." "You're so scary," he said. "Don't worry. I won't beat you. I also trust you because you're a gentle man." "So, not because you love me," he said in a low voice. "What?" "Nothing. I had fun today." "Yeah, me too. But don't you think you flirted with me a lot today?" She said. "No! I'm not flirting. I'm just being friendly." "I'm being friendly," she copied him. "You said it was your first kiss, but you intentionally kissed me twice. You cheater!" She kicked him. "Ouch, that hurts, wifey," he said. "YAH!" She said. He giggles.

/////_________________/////

As time passes they sleep like this

Taehyung woke up first. He just opened his eyes and saw her cuddling him tightly. A bright smile appeared on his face. He pet her head. 'I waited for you for a long time and finally, you're here...my destiny,' he said in a low, husky voice. He slowly moved her hands from him and stood up.

/////_________________/////

Yn just woke up and rubbed her eyes. 'Good morning, wifey,' he said as he was getting ready, doing his hair. 'Ahhh...good morning, hubby,' she said in a fun way because he called her "wifey." But when he heard that word from her mouth, he was really shocked, and butterflies started flying in his tummy. He blushed and looked down. 'Your coffee is here, and your dress is ready,' he said. 'Thank you,' she replied. 'Get ready quickly. We will be late.' 'Yeah, are we going to the forest?!' She was excited. 'Yeah...OMG...YES!!!' She jumped from the bed and took her dress. Taehyung stood next to her, closing her way to the bathroom. She pushed him with her hips, and he fell down on the floor. She looked at him and winked. 'You're crazier than I thought,' he said. 'I am the craziest,' she flipped her hair and went to the bathroom. As she went, Taehyung started laughing like a fool silently.

She come wearing this