JIN

Y/n went back to her apartment. As she got there, she saw Jin and Taehyung standing and arguing. She slowly came in. As Taehyung saw her, he walked to his room immediately and smashed the door loudly, making Jin and Y/n flinch. Y/n looked at Jin and smiled, "Thank you, oppa." Jin smiled back and patted her head for a second, then went to his apartment. Y/n sighed deeply and went to Taehyung's door and knocked, but there was no response. She kept knocking, "Taehyungahh... Please open the door. Taehyungahh... Please... Open... Tae... Please... Once... Please Taehyungahh... PLEASE!!!... OPEN THE DOOR..." She kept knocking, but there was no response. She was tired and depressed. She sighed and knocked again.

"Today is my birthday... How could you do this to me today?" She said in a low voice, slowly sighing. He opened the door slowly. "I AM JUST WORRIED ABOUT YOU ALL THIS DAY!!!! I DON'T SLEEP AND EAT ANYTHING... I AM SEARCHING FOR YOU LIKE THIS...!!! LOOK LIKE A BEGGAR!!! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I GET WORRIED!!!! AND YOU'RE BLAMING ME INSTEAD OF HIM!!!" He yelled at her. She just blinked and looked at him with her half-opened eyes. He kept yelling. She slowly walked to him and placed her head on his shoulder, not hugging him. Her sudden move shocked him. "Sorry," she said in a weak voice.

"Are you okay?" he asked her and hugged her. "Your body temperature is high." She slowly hugged him back. "Sorry Taehyungah." She said it again, "It's okay. I am really sorry. I didn't do it intentionally... I... should... think... about... you... Please forgive me..." "I forgive you." She was guilty about something else, but he was thinking something else. She apologized and he forgave her, but he didn't know what she was talking about. He checked her temperature. "You're feeling so hot... We should go to the hospital," he said in a worried tone. "I am fine... I just need some rest... You also look so tired... go and eat something and take a bath... Please." - "But-" She interrupted him, "I don't like to see you like that." She went and lay on the couch and looked and smiled at him. He smiled and went to the kitchen. She slowly closed her eyes and started sleeping. "Did you want pizza?" He saw her sleeping on the couch. He picked her up bridal style and took her to their room and placed her in the bed and sat next to her and petted her hair and held her hand. "I thought I lost you," he whispered. The bell rang. He was about to go, but she held his hand in sleep, "Please... Don't... Leave... Me... I... Love you... Please... Be... With me... Don't leave me... Please." He sat next to her and pet her head. He was so happy now. A bright smile came to his face. He slowly let go of her hand and kissed her forehead and went to get pizza.

Y/n's dream
She was standing under the cherry blossom. Jungkook was with her. She was holding his hand and they were looking into each other's eyes. He slowly kissed her lips, and she also kissed him like art. He broke the kiss and said, "Sorry Y/n, I am going... Bye... I have to leave you... Goodbye Y/n." He got erased with mist. She fell to her knees and started crying.

________________________
_________________
___________

Taehyung came back after eating pizza. He saw her crying and sweating in her dream like the first day. He ran to her. Her temperature was so high. She was saying "noo" and "please" in her dream and crying. He cuddled her tightly, but she didn't stop. He got worried and ran to Jin's apartment, crying. He grabbed Jin's hand and took him to his apartment without saying anything. Jin asked him a million times, but in his worries, he forgot. He was breathing heavily. He finally stopped at her room. Jin also saw her like this. He tried to wake her up, but she didn't. They both got so worried. "Take her to the hospital immediately!" Jin said and took the keys to his car from his pocket. Taehyung carried her and followed Jin, his eyes still tearing.

They both got to the hospital. In the casualty
They both were standing outside. Y/n was inside. She opened her eyes finally. After some time, she was almost okay. It was only because of a high fever and depression. She was already taking pills for that, so the doctor didn't ask too much and told Taehyung. He came inside with Jin. She smiled at them. They both sighed and stood next to her. "Are you okay? You literally made us so worried these days," Jin said. She nodded. "Ohh, happy birthday." "Thank you, Oppa." Taehyung stood silently. His eyes were red. Y/n looked at him.